POISON IVY
Are any of you allergic to it? I'm not *knocks wood*, but I know some who are and have godawful reactions to it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know, I've never been around it that I know of. I know someone who was sick with it for two weeks. It didn't just cause an itchy skin reaction, it actually made him sick too.
This gives me memories, When I was a kid my younger brother got it on his hands then took a piss in the bushes. The next day he came running into my bedroom and the head of his dick was all infected it looked like pink bubble gum when you blow a bubble all filled with liquid. My Mother screamed and yealled at me "WHAT DID YOU DO" She yelled at me!  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nope, can bathe in the stuff. I once had to do clearing stake out on a farm that had sat idle for 3o years. They were developing it into a residential housing project. The second growth had overwhelmed the place. As we were working, we had to literally wade through a patch of poison ivy that was a good 5 acres, and the stuff was chest deep. 
Get it real bad, put hot water just to stop the itch.
Nope
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-14-2022, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are any of you allergic to it? I'm not *knocks wood*, but I know some who are and have godawful reactions to it.

Nope. I loves Poison Ivy.

https://youtu.be/hWTIydstbME