Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confessions
Because I cannot find HOTD's confession thread I will start a new one. And I know that some people will hate me for this and some may love me but here it is......

I like listening to Neil Diamond songs. There I've said it and I feel much better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Dude...
Maggot and his wife probably sing each part of You Don't Bring Me Flowers to each other.

Dude....
The older ones, THE OLDER ONES you scallywags!!

I see the word confessions and it makes me feel tight & uncomfortable. God is watching. WWJD? My confession involves a spoon & a carton. I really can't say any more than that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No loofah?
I confess I like watching Gilmore Girls, Sex and the City, listening to boy bands and showtunes and I like being smooth and hairless all over,especially my pubic region.
I binge watched Hoarders on Netflix. Now I am watching all the Golden Girls episodes on Hulu. I have such a sad, sad life/

And, hell, WTF is wrong with Neil Diamond?????
(05-02-2017, 06:50 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sex and the City

I liked Sex and the City too. I haven't watched any re-runs though. Do you remember the episode where Carrie needed a down payment for her apartment and she didn't have a dime but had $40K in shoes? That was me. I liked that show and I liked The Sopranos too.
(05-02-2017, 07:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 06:50 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sex and the City

I liked Sex and the City too. I haven't watched any re-runs though. Do you remember the episode where Carrie needed a down payment for her apartment and she didn't have a dime but had $40K in shoes? That was me. I liked that show and I liked The Sopranos too.

Yeah, I saw that episode. Girls love their shoes too much to ever sell them. Did you see the Sex and the City movies? They were hilarious.

I only saw Season One of Sopranos. I don't know if I want to watch the rest of the seasons since I heard how the show ends on a cliffhanger as it just fades to black.
(05-02-2017, 07:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Did you see the Sex and the City movies? They were hilarious.

No, I haven't seen them and until you just mentioned them I had forgotten they were made.
Who the hell would buy shoes someone else wore? You might just as well go down to the Salvation army or Goodwill and buy a pair of used army boots or gym sneakers or something.
(05-02-2017, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Who the hell would buy shoes someone else wore?

People with a foot fetish like my poker pal Randy.

wink, wink, sniff, sniff......say no more.
The water there must be contaminated.

Ewww. Used shoes. That's like putting your bare bottom on a toilet a zillion other people have used. Yuk.
(05-03-2017, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ewww. Used shoes. That's like putting your bare bottom on a toilet a zillion other people have used. Yuk.

Hey look............Duchess is talking about shitting. hahahahahaha
LOL
(05-02-2017, 05:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: No loofah?

No loofah. Is that what the females you know use to give themselves an orgasm? Do you want to read about how I do it?
(05-03-2017, 09:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey look............Duchess is talking about shitting. hahahahahaha

*gasp* Am not! [Image: fight.gif]
(05-03-2017, 10:49 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: LOL

[Image: slap.gif]