LOVE DOLL

These ain't your grandpa's blowup dolls -

[Image: hiname_3285_dtrrLWSYZi8N.jpg]

[Image: realdoll.jpg]

[Image: 23BB44D600000578-2860474-image-a-5_1417702795814.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wait till they start to talk and walk. 20 yrs from now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A lass with no sass.

Sass is sexy.
(05-08-2017, 07:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: A lass with no sass.

Butt DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMN......they got a fine looking ass.
Saw a documentary on these things. I think someone was developing a male version.

Along the same line, sort of, is this way of playing dress-up.

Sign me up. I'll take a dozen bodysuits.
I'm holding out for the Duchess doll with loofah.
(05-08-2017, 11:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm holding out for the Duchess doll with loofah.

We once had a conversation in here about those latex suits. They are seriously creepy. Old men were wearing them out in public. *shudders* I think Asians might be way more accepting of fuckedupness than Americans.
(05-09-2017, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 11:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm holding out for the Duchess doll with loofah.

We once had a conversation in here about those latex suits. They are seriously creepy. Old men were wearing them out in public. *shudders* I think Asians might be way more accepting of fuckedupness than Americans.
Bukkake
Damn, Impressive technology
(05-09-2017, 09:36 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Bukkake

I had to google that. *sigh*
(05-09-2017, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd wear it without the mask. That's the part that looks creepy with the dead eyes and dead lips.

I'll beat your ass. You don't need that shit.
(05-10-2017, 03:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'll beat your ass. You don't need that shit.

I'm too damn fat for them anyway. At least the ones I looked at online.

I was looking at buying fake breasts and some estrogen pills from Amazon. Would that be ok, Mom?Blowing-kisses
(05-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I was looking at buying fake breasts and some estrogen pills from Amazon. Would that be ok, Mom?Blowing-kisses

I'm down with the breasts but not with questionable drugs.

Gawd I'd love to go shopping with you. Make-up, bras, maybe some spanx so you have a smooth line. Yeah, baybay.
(05-10-2017, 06:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I was looking at buying fake breasts and some estrogen pills from Amazon. Would that be ok, Mom?Blowing-kisses

I'm down with the breasts but not with questionable drugs.

Gawd I'd love to go shopping with you. Make-up, bras, maybe some spanx so you have a smooth line. Yeah, baybay.

Yeah I'm not that keen on the questionable drugs either. Mainly because then, I'd have to tell my family about my crossdressing because the drugs would "allegedly" give me girl breasts and I'd need to actually wear a bra.

But yeah, I would like to go shopping with you.....sometime. But I think I need to cool it with the lady shopping for awhile. I spent over $300 in the last 2 months on lady clothes. I'm picking up the last of it (for awhile anyway) this Saturday. Plus my footlocker is running out of room to stash my lady clothes (Damn you JCPenney! You and your bra perks, coupons and reward points).
Yeah I saw a program on these life like dolls a while ago, and you will need deep pockets to buy one, as they cost around $6,000 dollars! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(But the advantage is, they don't talk back hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Geez thats 6 high class hookers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Is any piece of ass really worth a thousand dollars?

Yeah, I guess so, houses and mini vans cost waaaaay more than that.