Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING
(06-10-2017, 01:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 11:42 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm a fat fuck. Thats why I don't go out. Asian and fat. I'm a target of all sorts of jokes. I got asked if I fuck the dogs before I eat them by some teenagers a few weeks ago. So I replied fuck them cas white guys dicks are too small. You my friend are fat... and gay. But nice. Smiley_emoticons_smile Why are all the nice ones fat...

I'm not gay, just a heterosexual who likes to wear women's clothing.

It would probably make things easier, or more complicated if I was gay.
I wish I was gay. Oh, wait, I am. hahahaha sucks to be you!!!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

Do you only have one leg?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Um, no. Why?

I haven't a clue why it occurred to me to ask that other than I sometimes ask (or say) some crazy shit early in the morning.
Cas youve been up all night drinking?

Nah. I don't drink, I'm an early rising pothead.
(06-10-2017, 09:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you imagine you're a woman when you do it?

What the fuck is up with you asking him all these questions all the time?

I'm beginning to really think you're a homo. Just come clean already.

I'm curious, not bi-curious. I want to know what the fuck is going through his head.
Yeah I agree, he's a strange one to figure out.
How about your pillow fights, lets hear about those!
(06-11-2017, 10:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Nah. I don't drink, I'm an early rising pothead.
Ah, that explains everything.
(05-09-2017, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 06:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Amish market? Is that one of those old timey stores that sell overpriced, all-natural, homemade products that are supposed to be super healthy?

It's not exactly a store, per se, it's a very large building filled with individual vendors, baker, fish monger, deli, meats, cheeses, Amish-made furniture, etc. The only thing I find to be overpriced is the furniture and other handmade items such as quilts.
Mmmmmnnnnhhhhh... Lebanon bologna...
(05-09-2017, 10:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I prefer to choose my own stuff and shop mostly at the Amish market but I can see where this would be appealing to some people.

If they fulfill orders with crappy old stuff this program will fail once word gets out.
Especially old folks who can't get around like they used to, or single parents.
(06-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Especially old folks who can't get around like they used to, or single parents.

I've read a ton reviews about it all left by people that live in my area and they are overwhelmingly positive. I'm going to give it a shot but not for food though. I'm going to order paper products, detergent, shampoo/conditioner, things of that nature.
(06-12-2017, 03:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 06:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Amish market? Is that one of those old timey stores that sell overpriced, all-natural, homemade products that are supposed to be super healthy?

It's not exactly a store, per se, it's a very large building filled with individual vendors, baker, fish monger, deli, meats, cheeses, Amish-made furniture, etc. The only thing I find to be overpriced is the furniture and other handmade items such as quilts.

I like Lebanon bologna, but haven't bought it in a long time. I like Mortadella too.
(06-12-2017, 04:19 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 03:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I like Lebanon bologna, but haven't bought it in a long time. I like Mortadella too.
Yes, with pistachios in it!

I never think I'm a picky eater until I talk about food around you guys. I've never had that bologna nor that cheese, never even heard of it. I'm kinda weird about what I put in my mouth and I won't drink or taste after someone, anyone. It grosses me out. But I like long, sweet kisses. Go figure.
(06-11-2017, 11:43 AM)sally Wrote: Yeah I agree, he's a strange one to figure out.

Yes I am. Probably because I'm still trying to figure myself out.
(06-11-2017, 11:41 AM)BigMark Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 09:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you imagine you're a woman when you do it?

What the fuck is up with you asking him all these questions all the time?

I'm beginning to really think you're a homo. Just come clean already.

I'm curious, not bi-curious. I want to know what the fuck is going through his head.

Usually Show tunes, pop songs, and Disney songs.
You just need to soak it in cider.
Then it will be death metal and Bauhaus.