Holiday food
Whats on the vagi...........agenda?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Holy shit. Am I missing a holiday?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Memorial Day

Whatever your serving...
Please Fly Your Flags

I don't even have my pool open yet. Every year I make the same deal with myself. I can't have the fun stuff until I take care of all the cleanup bullshit.
If I can get the grill together, I'm going to grill some hot dogs, hamburgers, make some potato salad, corn on the cob, and potato chips.
Snow crab legs ........millions and hundreds of snow crab legs all running towards teh melted butter dish.
Bought 4 nice Angus bottom round steaks. Kept two for us, and brought two over to my neighbor across the street who comes over to mow our lawn and refuses to take money. Later in summer I am going to fill our gas can with gas and bring it over.

Making a nice mac salad too. And a 6 pack for Mr. Bee.
Fuck.
I try avoiding reading social media during these types of holidays as they are not "celebrated" up here. I am so jealous of all the meat and BBQ ing going on!
Oh, and not to mention that everybody on my social media in the U.S is posting about camping and being off this weekend. I have to fucking work tomorrow, which is why I took Fri and Saturday off and I went hiking. I didn't care. I just think there are some times when people shouldn't have to work and they should be able to take the time off with the rest of the country.
(05-28-2017, 09:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Snow crab legs .......

Crabs are huge here, not the size but the number of people who eat them. They either go out crabbing to get what they want or they buy them by the bushel. I can't ever get passed the fact they are the sea's undertaker, sorta like buzzards are nature's undertakers.
(05-29-2017, 12:55 AM)Love Child Wrote: I have to fucking work tomorrow

Me too but only for a couple hours. I don't exactly want to but when I get in the shower in 12 an hour I will be repeatedly saying CHA-CHING to myself.
I'm glad I'm off work today. I might be off tomorrow too. I think I broke my filling and it hurts like hell. I don't think I'll be able to get an appointment until later in the week. I'm taking Advil for it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have any suggestions for non-prescription pain relievers?

I have some oxys hidden away for an emergency but if that day ever comes I'll probably be very concerned with taking one.
Yeah, my Mom had some Oxys but we threw them away because they were a couple years old and probably wouldn't be effective anymore.

I don't think I'd want to risk taking Oxy anyway, I'd be concerned with getting addicted to them, like I think my Mom was, near the end.
(05-29-2017, 10:34 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd be concerned with getting addicted to them

That's exactly why I would be concerned with taking one but nonetheless I still hang on to them. 78
I'm working today too, but mostly from home and hopefully it will be slow.

Making steady progress on the backyard, so we're going to barbecue steak and shrimp back there later this afternoon.

Spinach salad with blue cheese crumbles is also on the menu. I can't have any wine though :(.
(05-29-2017, 10:07 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm glad I'm off work today. I might be off tomorrow too. I think I broke my filling and it hurts like hell. I don't think I'll be able to get an appointment until later in the week. I'm taking Advil for it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have any suggestions for non-prescription pain relievers?

Do yourself a favor, and get "Orajel" at you local pharmacy!

You'll be glad you did!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-29-2017, 01:16 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 10:07 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm glad I'm off work today. I might be off tomorrow too. I think I broke my filling and it hurts like hell. I don't think I'll be able to get an appointment until later in the week. I'm taking Advil for it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have any suggestions for non-prescription pain relievers?

Do yourself a favor, and get "Orajel" at you local pharmacy!

You'll be glad you did!

Thanks! I'll get some ASAP!Blowing-kisses

Sally, what are you making for the 4th of JewLie? I need a salad idea.
I'm making grape jelly this weekend, last weekend or the one before I made 18 quarts of pickles. This weekend I'm making 5 pints of grape jelly. Me and my Daughter picked a big box of Concord grapes then me and my son separated the grapes from the stems (kinda sticky) now I have 6 lbs of nice clean grapes in a colander, recipe I think I will get 5 pints out of them. I just couldn't see wasting the grapes. It should only take an hour or so to finish Saturday or Sunday. Next up is doing all these freaking tomatoes.
(06-27-2017, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, what are you making for the 4th of JewLie? I need a salad idea.

Well I'm a little late on this, but I have a fantastic Caesar salad recipe. It's probably the best salad dressing I have tasted. I could eat it by the spoonful.