Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"No Kids Allowed" in . . . . .
A restaurant is a big hit with many customers!

A restaurant in Mooresville North Carolina has come up with a real crowd pleaser. They're banning kids - and business is booming.

The restaurant has been getting rave reviews from its customers ever since it implemented its "no children under five" policy just a few months ago.

Once the word was spread by another report from WCNC last week, more customers are flocking in. Sales have increased 50 percent.

So what do you think, is this a good idea, is it fair, is it even legal?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Love it!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-18-2017, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Love it!

It was said by the restaurant's patrons that they like the more peaceful atmosphere, and will frequently dine at this restaurant.

I kinda like it also, it scratches on the nerves when a screeching whaling kid (just like in a plane) can't be controlled by their parents!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

hahyou would be the first one taking pictures with your cellphone if those same parents put a muzzle on their screaming brats! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There was a piece in the paper today about an apartment complex that would not rent 2nd and 3rd floor apts to people with children under 10yrs old. They didn't want to be sued if the little shits fell out the window even though they have all the legal precautions because they are a HUD apt. complex. They were reported for it and are now going to court for discrimination.

The world is truly screwed up. And yes there should be places that can allow smoking or children or whatever the hell they want. But this is todays world where being nice gets you in trouble and everyone is so sue happy that its their full time job looking for a payout.

Beer time!!!
Personally I can't recall a time that I've been bothered by a child at a restaurant. Most people will just walk outside with their kids if they really start screaming. I'm more concerned with the quality of food and service than a "no child" policy. But I guess there are a bunch of old grumpy fucks out there that would rather not have any kids around, even the well behaved ones.

At the movie complex here they have a day that's just for families. I suppose anyone could go but it's geared specifically towards those with little ones.

I don't mind well behaved kids. I see more little monsters at the grocery store rather than in a restaurant.
Has anyone ever seen the new projectors with LED that last's for over 50,000 hrs.?
I'm thinking of getting one with a 120" x 60" screen for the summer. You can cast from a phone almost any movie or get a firestick. Its a cool outdoor setup.

I was waiting for more hrs as the last time I looked at them they only lasted 500 hrs.

Entire setup 250.00
I don't mind the well behaved kids, mine were never a problem. Some peoples kids are assholes because the parents are assholes.
Its irritating as hell to be in a nice restaurant having a nice meal and some screaming ass kid over there screeching about french fries or some shit.
I think a No Kids rule is perfectly fine and should be up to the owners, I would go there.
(05-18-2017, 08:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Has anyone ever seen the new projectors with LED

I've seen them a couple times. They are pretty cool. I don't know anything about them though.
I only brought it up because of Sally she said something about movies and that's all it took........Wooooosh I was off to another planet.

I can relate. I'm so glad we aren't forced to remain on topic here. I find that impossible to do.