Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
They say Times Square wasn't terrorism...
then what the hell was it, because it sure as hell wasn't an accident.

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

MONTAGE OF VARIOUS CAMS

You be the judge.
btw, I gave the warning for the snowflakes on here, IMHO it ain't very graphic.
(05-21-2017, 05:34 AM)pyropappy Wrote: then what the hell was it, because it sure as hell wasn't an accident.

Who is saying it was an accident? The dude already admitted he wanted to kill people. He has mental health issues.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-21-2017, 05:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Who is saying it was an accident? The dude already admitted he wanted to kill people. He has mental health issues.

that is the point, terrorists want to kill innocent people. doesn't that mean they all have mental health issues? sane people do not want to kill innocents.

I believe in calling a spade a spade, imho, his purpose was terrorism. radical Islam does not have a monopoly on terrorism.

I don't believe it was terrorism in the same way Nice, Paris & Brussels was terrorism. You don't see a difference, obviously, but whatever, I wouldn't dream of trying to talk you out of it.
(05-21-2017, 06:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't believe it was terrorism in the same way Nice, Paris & Brussels was terrorism. You don't see a difference, obviously, but whatever, I wouldn't dream of trying to talk you out of it.

once again you are making my point for me. are you saying it can only be terrorism if the intent is political?

i think it is high time to reclaim the meaning of the words we use.

We are never going to see eye to eye on this bullshit, Pappy. I don't view the world as you do.
I don't like using the term terrorism for every single nutcase that goes on a rampage. It only merges every single act of lawlessness into a group. I prefer calling it a nutcase that went crazy. It's been happening since the beginning of mankind. For whatever reason.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Seems "Nut case bat shit crazies" have increasingly been popping up all over our county since "the beginning of this year"! Wonder why!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!