Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE AMERICAN FLAG
[Image: nguoiduatin-chim23.jpg]

Don't even think about it!
So you do have a dress on?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-24-2017, 03:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: So you do have a dress on?

No, I have on leggings, a t-shirt, and plastic gardening sandals. Trying to get some things done in the backyard between calls. Hopefully, I don't have to visit any clients today or tonight -- I'm dirty and want to keep going.

AND.............I'm mad at myself. I bought these tan accelerating drops to mix with my regular moisturizers because I'm getting out in the direct sun and wanted to avoid the initial redness.

Well..........I apparently wasn't careful enough about applying it and thoroughly washing my hands after I used them for the first time yesterday. My hands and feet look like they belong to a patchy, dark-skinned, 80-year-old Guatemalan crop-picker with oversized freckles. :( A natural red tint would have been much better.
(05-24-2017, 04:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I apparently wasn't careful enough about applying it and thoroughly washing my hands after I used them for the first time yesterday. My hands and feet look like they belong to a patchy, dark-skinned, 80-year-old Guatemalan crop-picker with oversized freckles. :( A natural red tint would have been much better.

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, it's funny to me too, in my head...............then I look at my hands and feet and it's not so funny anymore. Crying-into-tissue

I just read some correcting tips that'll I try in the shower tonight. Whitening toothpaste, lemon juice, and heavy body scrub are all supposed to help remove the excess darkness and blotches. We'll see; brown fingers crossed.
(05-24-2017, 04:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, it's funny to me too, in my head...............then I look at my hands and feet and it's not so funny anymore. Crying-into-tissue

I just read some correcting tips that'll I try in the shower tonight. Whitening toothpaste, lemon juice, and heavy body scrub are all supposed to help remove the excess darkness and blotches. We'll see; brown fingers crossed.

Or... a couple hours of one-on-one with your favorite midwestern guy would probably help in some way too.
If it helped in some way, it would require a sacrifice on your part MS.... you'd end up sticky with some really white spots on your skin (even whiter than usual).

I couldn't take the sight of my hands and feet; stopped in the middle of my backyard projects to take a bath and scrub the hell out of my hands and feet with whitening toothpaste and a whole bottle of 100% lemon juice.

My feet are pretty much back to normal. But, my hands are covered in Colgate Simply White Gel, especially between my fingers.

The rest of my body has a nice even color though.
I'm sure everything will be fine.

So, I just heard a nice Gloria Estefan song 'Can't Stay Awy From You', do you look like her right now?
(05-24-2017, 07:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm sure everything will be fine.

So, I just heard a nice Gloria Estefan song 'Can't Stay Awy From You', do you look like her right now?

On this particular day, I'm more appreciative of what Michael Jackson must have gone through to achieve his look. ')

Hadn't seen Gloria Estefan in years and had to search out a recent pic.
[Image: icon1.jpg]

She and Emilio look natural and good to me. She's 59 and he's 64. I don't look like her at all.
It means nothing to me. One world, one life. We all have the same destiny which is death. Just because war mongers decided to divide the earth isn't my problem. I'm not pledging to any stupid symbol.

Well alrighty then. hah
(05-24-2017, 01:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I had to look up pusillanimous. Holy shit, Pappy, timid? Really? hah

It also means coward. You Hellbitch supporters are cowards; how much more evidence do you need to condemn her actions. Podesta's emails prove the Benghazi lie was purely political. Libya was going to be her foreign policy crown; well that crown was made of thorns.

You sanctimonious hypocrites talk about the cheeto in chief with NO EVIDENCE, but I have presented reams of evidence of her CRIMES and crickets.

I choose my words carefully; the fact is HOTD's post was wrong on all counts. I inferred in my post that in my opinion the flag represents two different realities. One in the eye of those serving, and one in the eye of those being served.

I should know better; progressives have zero intellectual honesty. You can't be subtle with you morons; you need a 2 x 4 between the eyes.

The fact of the situation is very simple, of all the posters here I am probably the only one who has actually met the Hellbitch. She is not what you see on TV. I worked on The Hill for over 10 years back in the 80's and 90's for a Democrat. That's right, I am a Democrat (well not any more). I saw first hand how fucked up that place is. My posts have supported no party; they have tried to educate on how fucked we are by that power hungry bunch thieves controlling DC.

You may now ban me for violating the rules and sharing personal info. Fuck you all very much. You deserve what is coming.
(05-28-2017, 05:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote: You may no ban me for violating the rules and sharing personal info. Fuck you all very much. You deserve what is coming.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I'd never ban you for sharing your own PI, Pappy and I encourage you to express yourself. You'll always be entitled to your opinion in Mock. I like it a lot when personal opinions stir debate.
I did like Pappy's statement: those serving and those being served.

I feel that's true.
(05-28-2017, 05:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote: You sanctimonious hypocrites talk about the cheeto in chief with NO EVIDENCE

Would you care to quote where I've done that? I post about things he's said & done. It's not like I have to fabricate something outrageous to post about, all I have to do is read the news or watch some video or even post his very own tweets.
All hail El Cheeto Fabouloso!

Oh barf, Mark.
I think most of those who are serving or have served our country militarily do so out of patriotism and national commitment, which I respect and appreciate.

But, plenty of others do so because they like the idea of warfare, or for job opportunities, or other personal reasons.............and too many in both camps go untreated when active duty leaves them traumatized.

I've commented in a couple of the crime forum threads about how many of the mass, spree and cop killers over the last several years have been veterans.

Anyway, the flag doesn't mean the same thing to all people being served. And, the flag doesn't mean the same thing to everyone serving; that was clear during the 2016 election cycle. When candidate Trump threatened to make flag desecration a federal crime again, some active service members and veterans applauded his proposal -- they see desecrating the symbol as dangerous to national pride, disrespectful to their service, and something that should be prohibited by law.

At the same time, other current and former members of the U.S. military loudly opposed and protested Trump's proposal -- they see flag burning as constitutionally-protected free speech and expression, a key principle of what the flag means to them and why they chose to serve.
(05-28-2017, 08:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: All hail El Cheeto Fabouloso!

You're talking about Flaming Hot Cheetos or BK's Mac 'N Cheetos, right?

(05-29-2017, 08:34 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think most of those who are serving or have served our country militarily do so out of patriotism and national commitment, which I respect and appreciate.

But, plenty of others do so because they like the idea of warfare, or for job opportunities, or other personal reasons.............and too many in both camps go untreated when active duty leaves them traumatized.

I've commented in a couple of the crime forum threads about how many of the mass, spree and cop killers over the last several years have been veterans.

Anyway, the flag doesn't mean the same thing to all people being served. And, the flag doesn't mean the same thing to everyone serving; that was clear during the 2016 election cycle. When candidate Trump threatened to make flag desecration a federal crime again, some active service members and veterans applauded his proposal -- they see desecrating the symbol as dangerous to national pride, disrespectful to their service, and something that should be prohibited by law.

At the same time, other current and former members of the U.S. military loudly opposed and protested Trump's proposal -- they see flag burning as constitutionally-protected free speech and expression, a key principle of what the flag means to them and why they chose to serve.

you don't know shit.

when you hold the children of a fallen soldier during his funeral, let us know how you feel.

when you go to friends house in the middle of the night to stop him from harming himself or his family, tell us all about your feelings

when you have a knock down drag out bloody knuckle fight with a friend because he doesn't know who you are and feels threatened, by all means express your feelings.

till then shut the fuck up you hypocrite.

i have done all those things more times then i care to remember. until you do that you won't have a clue what those soldiers think.