Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pippa may be pretty, but she's not so nice. . . .

. . . since she didn't let Harry sit next to Meghan at her reception party!

The rumors surrounding what went down inside says, the "Suits" actress wasn't able to sit next to her royal boyfriend after flying 3,000 miles to attend the affair with him.

In fact, Pippa supposedly separated all couples at the party.

The move wasn't very "considerate "regarding seating etiquette", according to seasoned wedding planners.

I think Harry and Meghan, as well as all the "couples" should have been allowed to sit together!

What do you think, should Harry have been able to sit next to Meghan?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Who?
hah
Six, you're priceless, and I'm embarrassed that I know what Cars is talking about.

I will say, that if he's in the wedding party, then she probably isn't going to sit at the head table with groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Wow, I need to get a life.
That's OK 11 We figured you out a long time ago, it's OK to cry if you want nobody will laugh.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-24-2017, 06:43 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Who?
I'm right there with ya.
I wouldn't have known either, but " Harry the royal boyfriend" is what tipped me off.

I say it's Pippa's party and she can do whatever the hell she wants. You don't like Pippa's seating arrangement then leave.

One sits with who they are paired with in the wedding party, not their date. Speaking only for myself and weddings I've either attended or been part of.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've been to wedding parties, but never a formal one. I wouldn't care where they seat me as long as the champagne is flowing.
With a name like Pippa you get what you get I guess.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.