Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board games
Usually on Wed night me and my son sit outside in my breezeway and play monopoly, chess, checkers, cards. Sometimes the professor and my daughter come out and play, but it's a time that is well spent so I was just wondering if anyone else did stuff like that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

In a word, no. However, I'd love to play chess with Bill Clinton.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No, because the only board game I own is Trump and I refuse to open that still in shrink rap game I have owned for decades !

http://cdn.lifedaily.com/wp-content/uplo...d-game.jpg
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I have a few board games we play once in a blue moon. I like Clue and scrabble. The last time we played Clue my husband lied about having Colonel Mustard and ruined the whole game so I don't particularly like playing board games with him.

I also like Risk, but that's a really long game.
(06-05-2017, 12:40 PM)sally Wrote: The last time we played Clue my husband lied about having Colonel Mustard and ruined the whole game

hah That just sounds so funny. I swear, I swear I don't have Colonel Mustard! hah
Long games tend to get reserved for the weekends. I grew up playing games like Pichenotte a french Canadian game, we would play that for hours and it was a fairly short game.

[Image: 220px-PichenotteMarion.jpg]

You had to flick these round things about the size of a quarter into the side pockets and could knock other players out of the way sometimes. I never used my thumb like you should and got people mad when I used my finger to flick the stupid round orbs.
My brothers and me used to play Monopoly, Scrabble, Boggle, Risk, Parcheesi, Uno, Stratego, etc.

Nowadays my youngest brother. me, and our friends play pool, poker, Wii bowling, who can make the stinkiest fart?, who can drink the most beer?
I'm good at this one.

[Image: a46d8939-bf20-44e2-9f0d-b6771f2c989b.tif.w480.jpg]
(06-05-2017, 05:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I grew up playing games like Pichenotte a french Canadian game

I feel like I should know what this is but it's the first time I'm seeing it.

When I was a kid I would eat cookies that look just like the maple leafs in each corner. They must be a North Country thing because I've never seen them down here.
It's where I learned most of my Canadian cuss words.

I should try that Ballderdash game.
(06-06-2017, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 05:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I grew up playing games like Pichenotte a french Canadian game

I feel like I should know what this is but it's the first time I'm seeing it.

When I was a kid I would eat cookies that look just like the maple leafs in each corner. They must be a North Country thing because I've never seen them down here.

I've seen them down here. I had some of those when I was a kid. I think my mom picked them up in Vermont.