• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST ONE

What can't you eat just one of?

Twizzlers for sure.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Muffins
fried chicken, especially from Publix
Beer/ wine.

Yes I know that's a drink, but it's the biggest thing I have a problem with only having just one.
Twizzlers, yes. My latest thing is Reece's Pieces. I eat a beg and want more. I'm getting a muffin too so I had to go cold turkey.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-05-2017, 02:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Twizzlers, yes. My latest thing is Reece's Pieces. I eat a beg and want more. I'm getting a muffin too so I had to go cold turkey.

hah I wanted to save this in case you decided to edit. You're the best, Ramsey. hah

Lay's Lightly Salted Potato chips (their commercial is right) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-05-2017, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 02:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Twizzlers, yes. My latest thing is Reece's Pieces. I eat a beg and want more. I'm getting a muffin too so I had to go cold turkey.

hah I wanted to save this in case you decided to edit. You're the best, Ramsey. hah

Just for you Duchess.
(06-05-2017, 02:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Just for you Duchess.

Loveis
Right now I'd say BK's Mac N' Cheetos. (More like Crack 'N Cheetos), Also, Philly rolls, and pork dumplings.
(06-05-2017, 03:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 02:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Just for you Duchess.

Loveis

There's my Boo!
Cock.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

French fries! Nom Nom Nom
(06-05-2017, 08:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: There's my Boo!

I miss you when you don't post. I'll forgive you if it means you've hooked up. 27
Pistachios. Hi, Hibye I'm Maggot and I'm addicted to pistachios. It's good to be here today.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hi Maggot. Hibye I'm so glad you're here. You're one of my favorite e-friends. Do you still have a beard? Askin' for a friend.
Nope its gone. It gets chopped in the spring with the promise of a B.J. Those are the rules.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-05-2017, 06:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Right now I'd say BK's Mac N' Cheetos. (More like Crack 'N Cheetos), Also, Philly rolls, and pork dumplings.

I haven't been to BK in a long time because I'm not a cross dressing fat fuck, but they used to make cheesy tots that were pretty addictive. Of course they discontinued them since everyone liked them.
the cheesy tots had crack in them

Crack in these too!

[Image: cheez_waffles_1.png]