Black people suck!
(06-10-2017, 01:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fuck all you crackers, give me shit yo, your white privilege demands it!

No, now be a good little wigga, or else your Master is gonna whip you good. Which means you have to listen Devo's "Whip It" for 24 hours straight.
(06-10-2017, 01:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fuck all you crackers, give me shit yo, your white privilege demands it!
I'm not white. And I don't get no Asian privilege except having fuck all body hair and a tight pussy.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

So what the hell did you do to get your kids taken away from you? In 'Merica they let some mothers keep their kids until they kill them and then they say, well, we sure didn't see that coming.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1 kid. I have gang affiliations and an extensive criminal record. She wasn't taken off me we are fighting over custody.
You were just released from jail again recently, weren't you? Did it ever occur to you that maybe you shouldn't have custody of the kid if you can't manage to keep your fat ass out of trouble?

What is the kid supposed to do every time you go to jail for robbing a convenience store or shanking a rival gang member?
I did consider this and fully consent to my ex having her. But I want her every second weekend. Thats all I ask.
(06-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I did consider this and fully consent to my ex having her. But I want her every second weekend. Thats all I ask.

You shouldn't have her for even that. I understand a kid needs her mother, but the kid needs a mother that can provide a stable criminal free life. If the ex can provide that, let him have full custody until you can get yourself rehabilitated.
I'm beginning to think that without a flea collar I may get fleas here. But that's just my thoughts. WTF? Really? And Midwest Spy is cool you anti religious fucks. Jesus is just alright with me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-12-2017, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I did consider this and fully consent to my ex having her. But I want her every second weekend. Thats all I ask.

You shouldn't have her for even that. I understand a kid needs her mother, but the kid needs a mother that can provide a stable criminal free life. If the ex can provide that, let him have full custody until you can get yourself rehabilitated.
I'm not that badly behaved. I don't have drugs and guns laying around. Ive been screened and OKed by the courts.
(06-12-2017, 09:48 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm not that badly behaved. I don't have drugs and guns laying around. Ive been screened and OKed by the courts.

Well ok then. If Johnny Law says its ok...just try and stay of trouble so you can have your partial custody.
If I can get it. Under NZ law the person with guardianship can not bother to show up for visitations and argue with the judge and disobey rulings while I have to kiss arse and do everything I'm told. In other words the court can't do shit. No power. All up to my ex.
how many tattoos do you have
Full upper arms and both boobs and shoulder blades. One is a massive dragon that starts at my elbow covers my whole upper arm and onto my boob.
How about you?
(06-12-2017, 10:06 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: If I can get it. Under NZ law the person with guardianship can not bother to show up for visitations and argue with the judge and disobey rulings while I have to kiss arse and do everything I'm told. In other words the court can't do shit. No power. All up to my ex.

damn. That sucks. Hope your ex isn't a total cunt.
You guy's keep posting threads like this and oprah qont ever join. Its racist. Some people are bad but thats no excuse th blame it on some group. Embracing evil is a decision. The nazis werent black. What bout jimmy Seville nororious pedophile. Just take people how you find them. Follow your gut.
(06-13-2017, 03:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You guy's keep posting threads like this and oprah qont ever join.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-13-2017, 03:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Just take people how you find them. Follow your gut.

Hmmm....my gut says that there is a reason that a 13% of the population minority happens to be 73% of the jails population

I could be that they suck
Or have been the victims of a decades long conspiricy
zero
(06-13-2017, 02:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 10:06 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: If I can get it. Under NZ law the person with guardianship can not bother to show up for visitations and argue with the judge and disobey rulings while I have to kiss arse and do everything I'm told. In other words the court can't do shit. No power. All up to my ex.

damn. That sucks. Hope your ex isn't a total cunt.
Is. A total cunt.