Things I never knew
I never knew that Bob Dylan wrote Quinn the Eskimo or "The mighty Quinn" until I listened to a Manfred Mann album. There's a bunch of other things I never knew and will try and add more as things unfold. Now that I have a new record player I'm feeling very powerful.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What's a "record player"? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You know those things that sometimes "skip" like a C.D. player.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Did you know that Dave Mustaine is credited with a majority of songs on Ride the Lightning and And Justice for All by Metallica, even though he'd been kicked out of the band for almost a decade by the time AJFA was released? Dave and Cliff were the machine that wrote all of your favorite Metallica songs, after Dave left and Cliff died we were left with the steaming pile of shit that is the current Metallica.
Did you know Melodrama has just been released and I'm about to listen to it for the first time. If Lordes let the american'ts influence her music style and turn her into another winy bitch female artist I will cry.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(06-14-2017, 10:15 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Did you know Melodrama has just been released and I'm about to listen to it for the first time. If Lordes let the american'ts influence her music style and turn her into another winy bitch female artist I will cry.
I'd say you may need some kleenex?
I do. What a pile of shit. Don't listen to it unless you already have and don't FFS pay money for it.
j

I never knew "Apples", not "caffeine", are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

They are if someone chucks them at your head.
(06-14-2017, 07:52 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I do. What a pile of shit. Don't listen to it unless you already have and don't FFS pay money for it.
Hi, I'm BG. I listen to both types of music. Dark and heavy. If it doesn't fit neatly into either of those categories, I probably won't listen to it, let alone spend money n it. There are a few exceptions, but they are artists i'm already familiar with (like Steven Wilson, Hozier, Motzart, Wagner, Berlioz, Debussy, etc...).
Do you like Goth music?