Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Cosby sure has. . . . . .
g

. . . . . . . . BIG ONES!!!

Bill Cosby is planning a series of talks about sexual assault in the wake of his own sexual assault court case ending in a mistrial.

He wants to get back to work, his spokesman said on media show "Good Day Alabama" in Birmingham. He is now planning town halls for sometime in July ... to talk to young people because this is bigger than Bill Cosby."

He still is (thinks) acting like he's Dr. Huxtable! The nerve he has is absurd!

Should he be allowed to do that?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't give a damn what that old nigger does. I don't care about his victims either. I have no doubt he did it, but they put themselves there and waited too long for me to give a shit about it.
(06-22-2017, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote: I don't give a damn what that old nigger does. I don't care about his victims either. I have no doubt he did it, but they put themselves there and waited too long for me to give a shit about it.

^^^^ This
(06-22-2017, 07:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: g

. . . . . . . . BIG ONES!!!

Bill Cosby is planning a series of talks about sexual assault in the wake of his own sexual assault court case ending in a mistrial.

He wants to get back to work, his spokesman said on media show "Good Day Alabama" in Birmingham. He is now planning town halls for sometime in July ... to talk to young people because this is bigger than Bill Cosby."

He still is (thinks) acting like he's Dr. Huxtable! The nerve he has is absurd!

Should he be allowed to do that?
This is America. He can talk about anything he wants to talk about. It doesn't mean anyone has to take him seriously or listen to him. So yes... He should be allowed to say whatever he wants to say regardless of how absurd it is.
Anyone can say anything in America. There is no question of "should he be allowed"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And if people really want to start raising hell maybe some of the groupies from the 60's and 70's that were only 14 and got passed around through groups like Led Zeppelin, black sabbath and quite a few others came out and started yacking about the way things were then could come out and say 'they should have known better" I'm surprised no one has in today's crazy stupid environment.

I will always defend everyone's right to talk about what they want...except poop. Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-23-2017, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I will always defend everyone's right to talk about what they want...except poop. Dramaqueen
And as much as I enjoy an intriguing feces conversation, I have your back on that one. There's a time and place for everything.
(06-23-2017, 12:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There's a time and place for everything.

I'm pretty sure poop is the exception to that rule. Yeah. I'm quite certain.

I acknowledge you have my back! Thanks for your understanding.

hah
(06-23-2017, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 12:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There's a time and place for everything.

I'm pretty sure poop is the exception to that rule. Yeah. I'm quite certain.

I acknowledge you have my back! Thanks for your understanding.

hah

Blowing-kisses
Hey,hey hey...............
This guy is a numb nuts
Intentionally putting himself in the cross hairs with this bullshit about town hall talks about assaulting women
Some university that gave him an honorary degree some time back is revoking it
(06-23-2017, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are farts ok to talk about? Or are they poop adjacent?

(I find poop funny, but I will try to hold in my poop talk out of respect for youBlowing-kisses)

What about bleached anuses? Or light up dildos?
n

Yeah Bill can take his 1st amendment rights and shove em!

It would serve him right if some of "his victims" showed up at "his enlightening lectures" and taunted the hell outta him!

(06-23-2017, 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: Anyone can say anything in America.

I don't think this is true. There are those who would stomp all over free speech in an effort to force political or cultural correctness. And while it might not be a criminal offense, our apathetic populace is either lazy or agrees that Paula Deen deserves to lose her job and endorsements for saying nigger 20+ years ago.

Granted, I didn't see the Kathy Griffin "beheads" Trump video that caused such an uproar but again, very few people have spoken up in support of her. I cringed when I heard she was sobbing about how Trump was ruining her life but again, the apathy (or maybe it's fear) around freedom of speech, comedy etc. IS ruining lives and you'd damn well BETTER watch what you say or post on social media. Certain words may trigger an FBI check on your activities and/or some prospective employer may decide the rainbows on your FB page are a little too gay for their tastes (although they'd never say or admit such a thing).
Commando Cunt Queen
Trust me Kathy is doing a Trump.
(06-24-2017, 08:22 AM)Carsman Wrote: n

I think it's very important that we defend everyone's right to free speech. We don't ever have to like or agree with what is being said but we do have to defend it or run the risk of losing it. It's already happening in some places. The GOP lawmakers right now are making advances in making protesting against the law. Some of them are the very same people who refuse to hold Town Halls or even take a simple phone call from constituents and they want those who make their displeasure clear locked up for protesting. I'm sure you've probably seen the disabled Americans dragged away from Mitch McConnell's office for protesting the healthcare bill.
(06-25-2017, 02:03 AM)username Wrote: Certain words may trigger an FBI check on your activities

"Murder"
"President Trump"
" how to build a dirty bomb"
"ISIS"
"where can I buy plutonium?"
"aussiefriend"

*sits back and waits*
(06-25-2017, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 08:22 AM)Carsman Wrote: n

I think it's very important that we defend everyone's right to free speech. We don't ever have to like or agree with what is being said but we do have to defend it or run the risk of losing it. It's already happening in some places. The GOP lawmakers right now are making advances in making protesting against the law. Some of them are the very same people who refuse to hold Town Halls or even take a simple phone call from constituents and they want those who make their displeasure clear locked up for protesting. I'm sure you've probably seen the disabled Americans dragged away from Mitch McConnell's office for protesting the healthcare bill.

l

You don't seem to get my point, yes Bill has his 1st amendment right, true, but, with his big ones that he has demonstrated, he sure as hell does not have the "MORAL" right to lecture about his indiscretions!!