Picking your nose...
Do you pick your nose? Do you do it at home in front of family? Or fuck it, do you do it in public? Do you think that when you do it in your car no one will notice? Do you eat it?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
No eating, but, if anybody denies picking, they're lying.
I'm not much of a nose picker, it's just not that much fun to me. I'll find a tissue to clean my nose. My nose constantly runs though and I get this white crust around my nostrils. It's not boogers, I don't know what the fuck it is. So I always check my nose in the mirror before I go inside somewhere and if I don't have a tissue I wipe it on my shirt. I don't care who sees me, I'm not going around with white stuff all over my nose looking like a crack head.

I don't even have boogers because my nose is constantly runny. It's been like that for years, I think I have allergies.

Fuck. Just fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You know what I do wish I had though, ear wax. Just once I'd like to put a q-tip in my ear and pull out a big chunk of wax, but noting ever comes out. I have absolutely no earwax.
Asians can be sub categorized by earwax.
(06-26-2017, 10:37 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: No eating, but, if anybody denies picking, they're lying.

I picked and ate my boogers, many years ago, not so much nowadays. I even got humiliated by my 10th grade Social Studies teacher over it. Like sally my nose is more runny than boogery and I always carry tissues with me. I should carry nail clippers too, because even if I'm not stressed I still bite my fingernails.
Duchess s gonna hurl, I might too
I'm always picking my nose. I eat it too. Every bit. I love that smooth and sometimes crunchy salty taste. Right in the tip is the best. Its like eating salt but less salty. I get too much ear wax and sometimes a big chunk falls out at the wrong time like when I'm out for dinner. But I don't eat it. Don't get me wrong, I've tried. Its not very tasty.
(06-26-2017, 09:53 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm always picking my nose. I eat it too. Every bit. I love that smooth and sometimes crunchy salty taste. Right in the tip is the best. Its like eating salt but less salty. I get too much ear wax and sometimes a big chunk falls out at the wrong time like when I'm out for dinner. But I don't eat it. Don't get me wrong, I've tried. Its not very tasty.

Yeah, not very tasty but you can make a great set of waxed lips from earwax.hah
I'm going to hurl too, I would never think of eating a booger. Wtf. Sometimes my head itches and when I go to scratch it I find a scab there. I don't know how they get there, but it's fun when you find one. I wouldn't eat the son of a bitch though.
(06-26-2017, 11:03 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to hurl too, I would never think of eating a booger. Wtf. Sometimes my head itches and when I go to scratch it I find a scab there. I don't know how they get there, but it's fun when you find one. I wouldn't eat the son of a bitch though.
Fuck I do. They are delicious! Try one. Just one.
(06-26-2017, 10:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 09:53 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm always picking my nose. I eat it too. Every bit. I love that smooth and sometimes crunchy salty taste. Right in the tip is the best. Its like eating salt but less salty. I get too much ear wax and sometimes a big chunk falls out at the wrong time like when I'm out for dinner. But I don't eat it. Don't get me wrong, I've tried. Its not very tasty.

Yeah, not very tasty but you can make a great set of waxed lips from earwax.hah
Never thought of that. I'm walking around with a permanent supply of lip gloss!
(06-27-2017, 02:42 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Fuck I do. They are delicious! Try one. Just one.

Start one more thread like this and you're out of here. Do you understand? It's up to you to acclimate to Mock, not the other way around. I don't have to put up with your crap and I'm not going to. There are other places you can hangout where they don't care if you are a revolting pig, fuck all if it's going to be here.
So this is a load of shit then?: Welcome to Mock, and welcome to some honest discussion in a world where you don't get banned for saying some shit that needs to be said.

You are a nut job and a control freak. No wonder this place is almost dead. You can close my account now and poke your failing site up your arse. Bye.

I'd rather have a dead site than to have it associated with people like you.
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya!
(06-27-2017, 07:33 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: So this is a load of shit then?: Welcome to Mock, and welcome to some honest discussion in a world where you don't get banned for saying some shit that needs to be said.

You are a nut job and a control freak. No wonder this place is almost dead. You can close my account now and poke your failing site up your arse. Bye.

I have been waiting for something besides a pick your nose, eat shit or drink piss thread, its surprising that a person of your visually interesting wordplay could not come up with some dialog that was not intentionally shocking in order to gain attention. Anyone can do that. When called on it you run like a dog with its tail between its legs. What else you got besides the 1st grade humor that is so old its forgotten?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
f

BYE!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

C-Ya, someday maybe you can come up with some honest discussion topics and some shit that needs to be said.
This thread along with most of the other drivel you have posted do not rise to that level