Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I MISS YOU

I miss you, HotD. I really do. I should be ashamed of starting this thread. I'm not doing it to make you feel guilty. I swear I'm not. I know how busy you are & I know you're where you need to be and I completely understand. This goes for Donovan & Love Child too. I just wanted to write y'all a love letter and tell you, you are missed. Love3

I hope Maggot comes along and posts some of his silly, brilliant prose and maybe Sally will have something to say to Donovan about him bangin' his landlady. 113

Love Child, do you have a heart shaped ass? Mark wants to know.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I should have included User but I'm starting to think she's nothing but a figment of my imagination.
(06-27-2017, 02:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I should have included User but I'm starting to think she's nothing but a figment of my imagination.
She's at the gym doing squats to keep those sexy sculpted legs looking good. hah.
I'm sure HotD is on hiatus because of me.

I shouldn't have been so testy with her a month ago when we disagreed about something.

I hope she knows how much I really like her and miss her posts.
I'm thinking she fell in love and is currently being whisked off her feet in a field of daisy's as Joe Cocker sing's "You are so beautiful". For a fleeting moment a bell rings in her head as this thread was posted but it goes away as she dreamily gets sucked into the love vapors that surround her. Later when she gets home.........................................................................................................................Take it MS.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-27-2017, 08:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm thinking she fell in love and is currently being whisked off her feet in a field of daisy's as Joe Cocker sing's "You are so beautiful". For a fleeting moment a bell rings in her head as this thread was posted but it goes away as she dreamily gets sucked into the love vapors that surround her. Later when she gets home.........................................................................................................................Take it MS.

I'm less a poet, and more a doer.

As in, women get around me and seek action, not words.

I'm referring strictly to my days as a single man of course.

If I were around HotD, and we were both unattached, well, you can take it from there.
The Anti-Clang.
(06-27-2017, 02:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If I wore underwear it would have started twisting until I saw this.

I expected at this point in my life things would be pretty damn quiet and peaceful.

I was fucking wrong. My son, trust me, I'm not overstating my importance, would NOT have graduated (passed Algebra II) without my involvement. The numbers didn't add up. He failed his final and going in to that he already had a D- so the F on the final should have equaled an F in the class, summer school etc. I developed a very butt kissing relationship with his teacher and counselor and they shoved him through. I didn't really expect them to do that without the numbers to support it but he graduated with a D-.

He's a pain in the ass now. He's lazy. He plans to go to the local junior college but he STILL doesn't have a freaking car. We keep lowering the damn bar for him to get one (because I'm pretty damn sick of sharing a car with an 18 year old). All he has to do is get.a.job. It's not hard around here. Our unemployment rate is somewhere between 2-3%. So he's a thorn in my side.

My daughter is living in a studio apartment and graduated high school although she has to finish some classes in to July. For the first couple months on her own, it appeared she'd sprouted responsible wings. She was getting to and from school and appointments every day. It was great and we were thinking about a local private college for her in the fall (if it interests her). She'll have a 4.0 (she's smart and the private school she goes to now..you have to refuse to turn in homework and shit to get really poor grades). However, the last few days she hasn't gone to school and she's having a hard time. I don't know what her future holds.

And I think my son may have graduated from recreational pot user to competitive or something. I don't know but if he doesn't get a job and therefore his own car soon, I'm going to hurt him. Badly.

The dog is still alive. 17

It will get quieter, right? I miss my daily mock laughs.Signs_173
Commando Cunt Queen
I also am not totally 100% vanished, I just went into a situation where free time and internet use went down exponentially at the same time my workload went up by the same margin. Personal drama aplenty, I think my mate-selector is irreparably fucking damaged. Swear to God I'm going celibate after this. Either I'm fucked in the head or every single person I'm attracted to is, but regardless I am not doing it right.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Sounds like the boy needs some motivation User. Didn't you guys recently do some home improvements? Hook the boy up with a construction job with one of those contractors you used. One he can't screw up. They will likely pick him up for work (early) and work his balls into the dirt and treat him like crap every day before dropping him back off at home. Working your ass off for little money can be a great motivator to seek higher education.
(06-28-2017, 10:00 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Sounds like the boy needs some motivation User. Didn't you guys recently do some home improvements? Hook the boy up with a construction job with one of those contractors you used. One he can't screw up. They will likely pick him up for work (early) and work his balls into the dirt and treat him like crap every day before dropping him back off at home. Working your ass off for little money can be a great motivator to seek higher education.

Great advice BG.
If I was a kid again I would be setting up customers to mow lawns for at 40.00 a whack. Back when high school kids actually got jobs. At 18 they want to be adults so disconnect their phones and make them have to pay for them themselves. That's a motivator. Although I've been called a mean Dad, I really don't care. hah
(06-28-2017, 01:37 AM)username Wrote: He's a pain in the ass now. He's lazy. He plans to go to the local junior college but he STILL doesn't have a freaking car. We keep lowering the damn bar for him to get one (because I'm pretty damn sick of sharing a car with an 18 year old). All he has to do is get.a.job. It's not hard around here. Our unemployment rate is somewhere between 2-3%. So he's a thorn in my side.

However, the last few days she hasn't gone to school and she's having a hard time. I don't know what her future holds.

I understand that I'm the last person in the word to be giving advice about kids. I get that, BUT -

Have you ever considered the sink or swim theory? I don't say this rudely but you do everything for them and it's wonderful that you can but there comes a time when they have to learn how to be an adult, that time is now.

So happy for you that your old girl is still around. I know how much she means to you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-28-2017, 09:21 AM)Donovan Wrote: I also am not totally 100% vanished, I just went into a situation where free time and internet use went down exponentially at the same time my workload went up by the same margin. Personal drama aplenty, I think my mate-selector is irreparably fucking damaged. Swear to God I'm going celibate after this. Either I'm fucked in the head or every single person I'm attracted to is, but regardless I am not doing it right.

Hey you! Loveis Happy to see you here!

I like you a lot so I'm going to tell you this - it's not you, it's them. Every single one you're attracted to is fucked in the head. *nods*
I should probably be offended that I wasn't mentioned by Duchess in this thread.
I saw you on and was hoping you would post. I did do a list and you were on it, something about who was in jail or something. It was a while ago. Are you back in the land of the living?
(06-28-2017, 08:44 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I should probably be offended that I wasn't mentioned by Duchess in this thread.

h

Smiley_emoticons_shocked You are still alive!44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-27-2017, 11:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: The Anti-Clang.

Midwest Spy is my hero.

*swoons*

I'm ok with being more of a dreamer and poet.

I'm keeping the dream alive that I look good in my lady clothes. Maybe shaving my body hair will help. Sadly that will have to wait for Fall/Winter when I don't wear shorts and can hide my hairlessness while in male mode better.
(06-28-2017, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 01:37 AM)username Wrote: He's a pain in the ass now. He's lazy. He plans to go to the local junior college but he STILL doesn't have a freaking car. We keep lowering the damn bar for him to get one (because I'm pretty damn sick of sharing a car with an 18 year old). All he has to do is get.a.job. It's not hard around here. Our unemployment rate is somewhere between 2-3%. So he's a thorn in my side.

However, the last few days she hasn't gone to school and she's having a hard time. I don't know what her future holds.

I understand that I'm the last person in the word to be giving advice about kids. I get that, BUT -

Have you ever considered the sink or swim theory? I don't say this rudely but you do everything for them and it's wonderful that you can but there comes a time when they have to learn how to be an adult, that time is now.

So happy for you that your old girl is still around. I know how much she means to you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Listen to Duchess. I wish my Mom had tried harder to let me sink or swim instead of backpedaling and coddling me. Don't be a wang, don't let your kid end up like Clang.
Ouch.