Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room service
I find that the club sandwich is always a safe bet no matter if you're in a fancy hotel in Vegas or a dive in kentucky.
What about you faggots?
Sandwhichs that other people make scare me.

If I am going to order room service I like it to be worth it.
The club sandwich is pretty hard to fuck up, that's true. I have ordered clubs that were dry and tasteless on road trips, but that's only happened a couple of times.

I've been traveling back and forth lately. There's a Denny's next door to the motel I stay at and I've discovered that I actually like Denny's, especially the ones that serve wine and beer.

Anyway, Denny's club with a side of avocado is pretty good even without the bread. I try to convince myself that it's just as delicious as the biscuits and gravy, pancakes and hashed browns everyone around me is eating, but that's bullshit. No bread-free club is that good.
(06-30-2017, 11:23 PM)sally Wrote: What about you faggots?

I ain't never been in a hotel fancy enough for room service, but the Best Western I stayed in for about 2 months has the best complimentary breakfast buffet. Biscuits with sausage gravy, bacon, bagels, eggs, ham, corned beef hash, has browns, etc.
It's so overpriced, but for some reason room service coffee out of the white decanter always tastes really good to me.
Why did you have to stay in a motel for two months?
(07-01-2017, 02:18 AM)BigMark Wrote: Why did you have to stay in a motel for two months?

You talkin' to me, Biggie?

I haven't been staying in a motel for two months.

I've been in Southern California every other week for the past couple of months to tend to some family matters.
(07-01-2017, 02:18 AM)BigMark Wrote: Why did you have to stay in a motel for two months?

The pipes froze and burst in the house in Hoosick Falls 2 winters ago, causing a lot of water damage. And before that our furnace died and we were using space heaters to try and stay warm.

This overpriced, small 3 bedroom apartment in Watervliet may not be the best but its nice and warm in the winter.
(07-01-2017, 02:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's so overpriced, but for some reason room service coffee out of the white decanter always tastes really good to me.

Thanks for noticing me.Sarcasm01

-Eeyore/Clang.
(07-01-2017, 09:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's so overpriced, but for some reason room service coffee out of the white decanter always tastes really good to me.

Thanks for noticing me.Sarcasm01

-Eeyore/Clang.

Hi there Eeyore/Clang. 27
(07-01-2017, 09:37 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: This overpriced, small 3 bedroom apartment in Watervliet may not be the best but its nice and warm in the winter.

That's a quaint little town, Clang. Do you like it there? I just looked at some property around town, I think the prices are dirt cheap. I sometimes look at property back home too and the prices there are just as low.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-01-2017, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 09:37 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: This overpriced, small 3 bedroom apartment in Watervliet may not be the best but its nice and warm in the winter.

That's a quaint little town, Clang. Do you like it there? I just looked at some property around town, I think the prices are dirt cheap. I sometimes look at property back home too and the prices there are just as low.

Yeah, we're closer to all our favorite entertainment and eating spots.
g

Love it! 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I like small town life. I didn't feel this way growing up though. One small gas station, an even smaller store to get shit like bread, milk and booze and a post office the size of one of my bathrooms. I learned when I got my first computer that the census had it at under 300 people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-02-2017, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I like small town life. I didn't feel this way growing up though. One small gas station, an even smaller store to get shit like bread, milk and booze and a post office the size of one of my bathrooms. I learned when I got my first computer that the census had it at under 300 people.

Yeah, I didn't like small town life when I was growing up either. But now I do, since I've come to realize I don't like the busyness and crowded life of the big cities.

Hoosick Falls isn't quite that small. Growing up I always heard it was a town of about 3,500 people.