Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So did they finally find . . . .
h

. . . . . Amelia?

New photo has surfaced today that they say could possibly prove Amelia Earhart survived her final flight!

Are they just looking for headlines, and making the woman in the photo match what they want it to be?

I think they are grasping at straws, stretching the fact a possible woman in the photo may look like her. Maybe looking for headlines, and notoriety. (In the TV news, they enlarged the photo to make her partial face show up better) She's the one sitting down with her back to the camera.

So what do you think, did they find Amelia?

[Image: amelia%2010929_zpsbgbmhblj.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've always subscribed to the theory that Amelia was captured by the Japanese and died in captivity with them.
I can't see shit in that photo, let alone make out a face to compare it to. She's dead now anyway so who fucking cares?
(07-06-2017, 11:00 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I can't see shit in that photo, let alone make out a face to compare it to. She's dead now anyway so who fucking cares?

That's similar to the reaction I had when I saw it yesterday. I heard a man on the news "grading" the extent to what he believed in it being her. I laughed. It's a photo taken from the back, from a distance and he think's it's highly likely her. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-06-2017, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 11:00 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I can't see shit in that photo, let alone make out a face to compare it to. She's dead now anyway so who fucking cares?

That's similar to the reaction I had when I saw it yesterday. I heard a man on the news "grading" the extent to what he believed in it being her. I laughed. It's a photo taken from the back, from a distance and he think's it's highly likely her. hah
Its highly likely he needs to put his crack pipe down and focus his attention on something one would be willing to give one fuck about. hah
There is money to be made here!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I saw that same news story, the bit about her copilot is much more convincing, he's also in the picture (or his doppleganger) and the rest of the info matches what Marshall Island people said for years: that the two were brought down, captured and taken away by Jap forces.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
o

Only Amelia knows for sure what happened! hah

I laughed out loud when I saw that picture!

Jackasses trying to make headlines looking for notoriety!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!