Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GROSS IS...

Those people who want to watch pimples being popped. The bigger, the better. *gags* Why, why would anyone want to see that? Maybe my aversion to bodily fluid yuck is abnormal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah totally gross. (unless its a hot girl/woman)

*picks scab and saves it*

Aww fuckity fuck. Now I'm thinking about the hoarder who saved poop encrusted bowls.
(07-08-2017, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww fuckity fuck. Now I'm thinking about the hoarder who saved poop encrusted bowls.

Well if it makes you feel better, you'll be happy to know I got rid of my trash can/pee bucket. It feels so weird having to get up and walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it means I can't wear my nightgown or lingerie to bed.

Don't you get an all night boner if you sleep in dainties.

I can't even type that with a straight face.
(07-08-2017, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

k

That's why he does it!hah

That's like one morning where the old timer finally wakes up with a big ole boner.

He looks at it and then quickly wakes up his sleeping wife.

He proudly shows her his surprise and says, so what do you think we should do with this?

She looks at it and smiles, and then says, now that you got all the wrinkles out what don't you wash it?Smiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_biggrinhah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Some coast to coast truck driver left a bag of shit in the cardboard dumpster last week. So I sent someone out to pull it out so they would dump it. He says "Dude! the asshole shit in a plastic bag and stuck it in a Mitsubishi box" I said Fuck!!! we don't even SELL Mitsubishi!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Having a large zit or ingrown hair is irritating, you fuck around with it and it just bugs the fuck out of you. When you finally get it to pop it feels so fucking great.
Have you ever tried to pop a black head on your face and the fucker won't budge, it just makes a huge red mark instead. What a bummer.
I'm worried about you girl, your mojo is really weak lately.
(07-08-2017, 10:53 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever tried to pop a black head on your face and the fucker won't budge, it just makes a huge red mark instead. What a bummer.

You're not supposed to do that. Get a facial or get a mask and do it yourself before you fuck up your face.
I don't get them that often. Just once in a while on my chin and it's hard not to mess with it. Don't worry I don't pick my face apart like a meth head or anything.
I thought there was a tape or some kind of stuff that when it dried it sucked the blackhead right off your face. Be careful Sally you may wake up with your entire head gone.
(07-08-2017, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No. I wish.

*rattles boner pills*

I get extremely horny wearing dainties, and then masturbate for 8+ minutes.
Hell, that's 8 min wasted jerking off instead of making an omelet.
Yeah Clang, every time you feel like jerking off just whip yourself up an omelette instead. Nothing like being filled up with eggs, sperm and frustration.

Nothing like it.
They would be the color of Duchess' sigline.
Would you eat someones belly button lint?
(07-09-2017, 07:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: Would you eat someones belly button lint?

Only if it smelled like cotton candy.