Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GROSS IS...
(07-17-2017, 01:34 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: had a hole you could stick half a finger in

I had a hole like that when I was a kid. Tripped on some rusty farm equipment in the blackberry patch behind my parent's house. Put a nice big gash in my right knee. First time I ever needed stitches.
I always pictured you with a big gash.
(07-17-2017, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote: Thanks for all the skin tag advice, but I don't have fucking skin tags.

You're welcome. And most likely eventually you will. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-17-2017, 06:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: I always pictured you with a big gash.

hahBlowing-kisses
I walked in an ant mound the other day with my flip flops on and now I have a hundred bites on my ankles that look like tiny pimples. They itch so bad that I want to scratch them until they bleed.
(07-18-2017, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: I walked in an ant mound the other day with my flip flops on and now I have a hundred bites on my ankles that look like tiny pimples. They itch so bad that I want to scratch them until they bleed.

Fire Ants?

Way to go Dopey!
(07-18-2017, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: I walked in an ant mound the other day with my flip flops on and now I have a hundred bites on my ankles that look like tiny pimples. They itch so bad that I want to scratch them until they bleed.

j

I did that about a dozen years ago during my SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) stay, I don't ever wear flip flops since then, except at the beach.

I feel your pain! hah

(07-18-2017, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: I walked in an ant mound the other day with my flip flops

You dumbass. You know better than doing that down there. What happened? Were you preoccupied? This doesn't seem like you at all. Were you drunk?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That humidity has got her off her game.
(07-18-2017, 06:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: I walked in an ant mound the other day with my flip flops

You dumbass. You know better than doing that down there. What happened? Were you preoccupied? This doesn't seem like you at all. Were you drunk?

No we went to a friend's house for a BBQ and they live out in the country on 5 acres. I knew there would be bugs out there, but I wore my flip flops anyway and the first thing I did was walk right into an ant pile. I wasn't even drunk yet.

My husband called me a dumbass too.
l

In my defense, I was spraying the side of the villa wall at a corner where a spider nest was and didn't look down at the ground when I stepped between two bushes to get closer to the nest. And boom, stepped on the fire ant nest! Got my attention fast!

They attack the shit out of you, by the time I noticed it my feet were covered in those little bastards.

I really don't want to drive to CVS to buy calamine lotion, but the relief I would get from rubbing it all over these sonofabitchen bites would probably be worth it.
My brother has a ground wasp fly into his ear and refuse to come out, it might have because I stuck a stick into the nest seconds after he told me not to.
(07-18-2017, 08:01 PM)sally Wrote: They attack the shit out of you, by the time I noticed it my feet were covered in those little bastards.

I really don't want to drive to CVS to buy calamine lotion, but the relief I would get from rubbing it all over these sonofabitchen bites would probably be worth it.

g

I didn't have the calamine either, if I recollect correctly, I think I used cortisone 10, it worked pretty good.

Hot ass water will relieve the itching.