(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Applying for Jobs
Love Child Offline
Mocker

RE: Applying for Jobs

Well now I feel like I shouldn't complain about not getting breaks. Especially since I still have insurance from my last place covering me for a couple of months.
I am applying for another city job tomorrow.

09-25-2017 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(09-20-2017 10:55 PM)Carsman Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 10:43 PM)Love Child Wrote:  P.S.
I can't believe how much $ I saved by being in the mountains! I have already spent so much $ being out. I buy gas now, food, clothes for work. It is ridiculous!

It only goes down hill from there! hah (Kidding?)

It's wise when leaving a job to never "burn your bridges", you just can never know how things may sometimes turn out.

I won't burn my bridges, I know better than that. Being in a small town is going to make leaving pretty difficult.

I got a 2nd job, it is seasonal and I love it. It will pick up again next spring.

I should follow BBH's advice and go have some fun! and not be miserable!

10-01-2017 01:56 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

While I haven't personally experienced the sensation of having fun and not being miserable it sounds like a marvelous idea.

10-01-2017 02:34 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

So my 2nd job, which is my only job now comes with a yeller. The office person I work with likes to yell, alot. It finally got to the point that I had to call my boss who is off sight and tell him about it.

I had already been informed that she will not be with the company next season, but I didn't think I could make it that far. She is high strung, high maintenance and a bitch.

I like working for them, so I will see if I can make it work. I have been interviewing with other places and really I am having fun now because I feel I will be able to find a job and working at these smaller crappy jobs in the mean time is just part of the journey that I know is not forever.

10-19-2017 01:50 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(10-19-2017 01:50 PM)Love Child Wrote:  So my 2nd job, which is my only job now comes with a yeller. The office person I work with likes to yell, alot. It finally got to the point that I had to call my boss who is off sight and tell him about it.

I had already been informed that she will not be with the company next season, but I didn't think I could make it that far. She is high strung, high maintenance and a bitch.

I like working for them, so I will see if I can make it work. I have been interviewing with other places and really I am having fun now because I feel I will be able to find a job and working at these smaller crappy jobs in the mean time is just part of the journey that I know is not forever.

Some people work in really "loud" factory atmospheres, it goes with the job! Many of them wear "ear plugs", it helps they say.

It worth giving it a try! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
10-19-2017 04:55 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Great, a yeller and a screamer in the same office.

10-19-2017 05:41 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(10-19-2017 01:50 PM)Love Child Wrote:  So my 2nd job, which is my only job now comes with a yeller. The office person I work with likes to yell, alot.

I never know how to deal with people who have no sense of decorum in a business atmosphere. It's very difficult to find a pleasant way to tell someone to shut the fuck up without resorting to their level.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-20-2017 01:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Well it will be pretty easy as she is taking the next 2 weeks "off". My life certainly has not been boring this last month! The earplugs were a great idea though!

10-21-2017 01:48 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Well the yeller has been officially gone since, well since I last wrote about it. The company has now gone to their seasonal schedule and I am working 2 days a week.
I had my interview with the city yesterday and it went well. However they won't have a decision until January. Ugh. So I actually have the time off I wanted!
However I finally feel rested and am ready to work so I am applying for seasonl jobs-one of which is the local ski slope. Fuck yeah! LOL. Easiest application I have ever filled out.

12-07-2017 03:42 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-07-2017 03:42 AM)Love Child Wrote:  I am applying for seasonl jobs-one of which is the local ski slope. Fuck yeah! LOL. Easiest application I have ever filled out.

Fuck yeah is right! Wooo. So much fun!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-07-2017 06:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-07-2017 03:42 AM)Love Child Wrote:  Well the yeller has been officially gone since, well since I last wrote about it. The company has now gone to their seasonal schedule and I am working 2 days a week.
I had my interview with the city yesterday and it went well. However they won't have a decision until January. Ugh. So I actually have the time off I wanted!
However I finally feel rested and am ready to work so I am applying for seasonl jobs-one of which is the local ski slope. Fuck yeah! LOL. Easiest application I have ever filled out.

I hope you get it. I'm sure you'll make a really great local ski slope.hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-07-2017 11:32 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Great, I will be thinking about that now, thanks LOL

12-08-2017 01:16 AM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Nice things make me cry. I recieved 2 beautiful reference letters from previous employers and I don't know why I didn't ask for these sooner-they really are a confidence booster!

01-19-2018 12:12 AM

pyropappy Offline
Mocker

(10-20-2017 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
I never know how to deal with people who have no sense of decorum in a business atmosphere. It's very difficult to find a pleasant way to tell someone to shut the fuck up without resorting to their level.

Easy, make a lot of money and retire like I did.

01-30-2018 10:21 AM