Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Applying for Jobs
(09-03-2017, 12:09 AM)BigMark Wrote: No shit, why would he want to spank Clang?

My mom always wanted to spank Clang. Long and hard with a wooden spoon.

You're welcome for the image that will be forever in your head.
(09-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hopefully we'll find each other before my fat wrinkly sagging ass looks like cottage cheese.

It's time for you to start approaching women when you're out, Clang, and you are frequently out & about. Go for it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There is someone out there who would love nothing more than to have Clang's bare bottom draped across their lap.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hopefully we'll find each other before my fat wrinkly sagging ass looks like cottage cheese.

(09-03-2017, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hopefully we'll find each other before my fat wrinkly sagging ass looks like cottage cheese.

It's time for you to start approaching women when you're out, Clang, and you are frequently out & about. Go for it.

It's kind of surprising Clangster, that when you go out so much I'm assuming to repeat places, that you're like a regular there and that "women" there don't come up to approach you! You are lovable, right?

(Or do you come off as "unapproachable?)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Clang is adorkable. I say that in the nicest possible way.
(09-03-2017, 01:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang is adorkable. I say that in the nicest possible way.

There has to be adorkable womins, right? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-03-2017, 02:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: There has to be adorkable womins, right? hah

Absolutely!

Clang's woman is out there, she's just waiting for the right time.
(09-03-2017, 12:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 03:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: Finally get laid?

Well there is a Beerfest coming up in October and I am staying overnight in a hotel room, so there is some hope.

Oops sorry, you mentioned a sore ass.
(09-03-2017, 12:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 12:09 AM)BigMark Wrote: No shit, why would he want to spank Clang?

Long and hard with a wooden spoon.

Yes, just use the long and hard and wooden spoon line and you will do just fine.
(09-02-2017, 10:44 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 12:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm a bit upset that I never got a chance to spank you though.

I am completely distracted and this is all I see now.

This weekend out of the blue the professor came outside and wanted to look in my truck, so she goes out and bends over the passenger side and starts wiggling her ass. Going wow, cool lookat all this STUFF. I really don't know what that was about but she must have been horny, I was busy and never took advantage of it ...........now I'm kicking myself in the ass. It happens quite a lot and I'm a bit numb in the head sometimes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-03-2017, 01:20 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There is someone out there who would love nothing more than to have Clang's bare bottom draped across their lap.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hopefully we'll find each other before my fat wrinkly sagging ass looks like cottage cheese.

It's kind of surprising Clangster, that when you go out so much I'm assuming to repeat places, that you're like a regular there and that "women" there don't come up to approach you! You are lovable, right?

(Or do you come off as "unapproachable?)

I probably come off as unapproachable, I'm too darn nice, and I set my expectations too high, and I get an unreciprocated. fantasized crush too easily, plus it probably doesn't help that I usually go out with my brother to bars, concerts, and whatnot.
(09-03-2017, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 02:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: There has to be adorkable womins, right? hah

Absolutely!

Clang's woman is out there, she's just waiting for the right time.

Right time would be when I'm not living with and helping care for my elderly dad. And supporting an unemployed lazy ass.
(09-01-2017, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 07:01 PM)Love Child Wrote: By the way at Both Maggot and Duchess you are lucky that you have not had to go through the job market, be thankful!

I had 2 interviews this week and one job offer. I am really excited and now I feel much better, it really is a good market right now. I am actually having fun looking for jobs.

I have roughly 10 days to pack my stuff and take it down the mountain. Oh my gosh.

So, 9 days to pack, 1 day to attach parachutes to your boxes and toss them off the edge of the mountain.hah

Seriously though, congrats on your new job.

Thanks Clang.
Fun Fact: When the mining town was done mining, they packed up their houses, belongings and cars and well some of the cars were flung into the lake. Some cars still remain in the forest and are now labeled as "Historic Trash". Or perhaps that is the name I gave it. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

2nd Fun Fact: When long term people leave the mountain we get to give away our things and anything we don't want to take down with us. I have accumulated too many other people's things so now I get to give it away to other people.
I did aquire some awesome pillows once, some clothes, toothpaste, socks, gators, neo boots, and other stuff that I've already given away.

3rd Fun Fact: We saw a moose on the road today!!!!!
P.S.
I forgot to say I have 6 boxes packed, they are little boxes so they are easier to carry and put in my vehicle.
(09-05-2017, 01:16 AM)Love Child Wrote: 3rd Fun Fact: We saw a moose on the road today!!!!!

Did you get hit with any ping pong balls?

Damn I'm old.
Clang, I bet you still have a Capt Kangaroo poster on your bedroom wall.
Nope, Hello Kitty.
(09-05-2017, 09:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: Nope, Hello Kitty.

My bad.

Actually it's Hello Kitty and Leif Garrett.
(09-03-2017, 08:10 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 10:44 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 12:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm a bit upset that I never got a chance to spank you though.

I am completely distracted and this is all I see now.

This weekend out of the blue the professor came outside and wanted to look in my truck, so she goes out and bends over the passenger side and starts wiggling her ass. Going wow, cool lookat all this STUFF. I really don't know what that was about but she must have been horny, I was busy and never took advantage of it ...........now I'm kicking myself in the ass. It happens quite a lot and I'm a bit numb in the head sometimes.

I haven't forgotten about this little scene by the way.
LOL
(09-03-2017, 08:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: This weekend out of the blue the professor came outside and wanted to look in my truck, so she goes out and bends over the passenger side and starts wiggling her ass. Going wow, cool lookat all this STUFF. I really don't know what that was about but she must have been horny, I was busy and never took advantage of it ...........now I'm kicking myself in the ass. It happens quite a lot and I'm a bit numb in the head sometimes.

Don't go crying to her when you begin to suffer with ASBU. I recall all those years ago when you were in pain because of it, now I'm thinking maybe you deserved it.
I know, believe me I know. Russian
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.