Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Applying for Jobs
(03-21-2018, 09:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to just sell ice cream I'm sick of working and going over all this crazy monthly bullshit. I bet I could sell at least 6 kinds of ice cream and still feel good about snow. I'm getting real close fellow Mockers......real close.

When you stop feeling good about snow, it's time.

When I used to come out of work in the winter, I cursed having to scrape and chip away at the 1/2'' thick ICE on my car's windshield! And then have to drive home in that crap, "now" a 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive, instead of a 25 minute drive!

I kept saying out loud, I'm gettin the hell outta here and going to where there's SUN!

Well, one day I said it's time, and here I am in the SUN shine state! 44
(In the winter)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-21-2018, 09:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want to just sell ice cream I'm sick of working and going over all this crazy monthly bullshit. I bet I could sell at least 6 kinds of ice cream and still feel good about snow. I'm getting real close fellow Mockers......real close.

What do you do Maggot?

If I didn't like spending money I'd get out of the rat race today!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am enjoying my first weekend in a long time. It is nice. When I wasn't working full time I feel like I never really enjoyed the time off, I was always on, always looking, always networking.
The people I work for are not workaholics and we basically work 8-4 or 4:30. I haven't had that in a long time either. I am usually working in management and salary and working 50 hours a week.

I know a friend who applied for a job at Hooters. It was easy.

They gave her a Bra, and said here, "fill this out"! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

too funny.
(04-04-2018, 07:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

I know a friend who applied for a job at Hooters. It was easy.

They gave her a Bra, and said here, "fill this out"! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Well as it turned out, she didn't get the job, she wasn't "qualified", so to speak! hah

I must be crazy because I am already thinking about more work I can do in the evenings or on the weekends. What is wrong with me? LOL
Do I really have no life that i want to work another job when I already have a job that pays me enough?

The place I worked at previously is having a hard time filling the shift and I said I was available some evenings and weekends.
You have a pretty sizable appetite for cock.

How are you making time for that need?
I had some cock this weekend. That will come, I don't have to go looking for it. : D Except maybe sometimes. OMG WHERE IS THE COCK?!
Just kidding.
I'm fine.

I am probably just delaying the fact that I still have boxes to unpack. ....And maybe I will meet some nice guys with cocks at that other place. (Its a boat place)
MAYBE!