Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
O.J. Simpson . . .
(04-14-2024, 08:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: Norm was beloved.

I went to see him at a comedy show. I had just started this medicine and got really sick before the show even started, so they let me sit in a room next to the stage and it was me, my friend and the hostess and Norm walked by. Woo Hoo!
And then I tried to make it through the show, which was really raunchy lol but I kept getting hot flashes and felt like I was going to pass out.

It was so thoughtful they gave you a private place to try and recover. Damn shame Norm didn't wander in. I once met a couple NFL players and I was struck dumb, it was awful, I couldn't even say nice to meet you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-19-2024, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: It was so thoughtful they gave you a private place to try and recover. Damn shame Norm didn't wander in. I once met a couple NFL players and I was struck dumb, it was awful, I couldn't even say nice to meet you.

I met Weird Al Yankovic and Mick Foley. I was dumbstruck by Weird Al and didn't say a word to him about how much his music and weirdness meant to me. With Mick Foley I at least was able to say to him how much I liked his Hell in the Cell matches and the Rock and Sock Connection.
(04-19-2024, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: It was so thoughtful they gave you a private place to try and recover. Damn shame Norm didn't wander in. I once met a couple NFL players and I was struck dumb, it was awful, I couldn't even say nice to meet you.

He did wander in! He walked right by! LOL