Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
O.J. Simpson . . .
l

. . . . Is up for parole next week.

The parole hearing will likely be routine, except for one bold-faced fact: The inmate is O.J. Simpson, who turned 70 last week.

Those parole board commissioners must decide whether or not Simpson imprisoned nearly a decade ago for a bungled Las Vegas robbery, gets to walk out of prison.

It was said the beauty of the system is that they will treat O.J. Simpson, just like any other potential parolee — notorious as he may be.

Do you think that's BS and that he will be treated like a Rock Star?

So, should O. J. walk? I say No!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

...but you're treating him different.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-15-2017, 10:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...but you're treating him different.
l

? How's that?

He did his time and he's eligible to be released, he paid his price to society but because you think he's guilty of murder you want him to remain behind bars. Unless there's a different reason you don't want him to be successful in being granted parole.
(07-15-2017, 10:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He did his time and he's eligible to be released, he paid his price to society but because you think he's guilty of murder you want him to remain behind bars. Unless there's a different reason you don't want him to be successful in being granted parole.
m

Not "all" of his time, (sentenced to 9 to 33 years) no parole, let him finish at least "half" of his sentence!

Cars, ESPN is going to cover his parole hearing live. How 'bout that.

Every now & then I'm sorta amazed at what is considered entertainment and/or news these days.
(07-15-2017, 05:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cars, ESPN is going to cover his parole hearing live. How 'bout that.

Every now & then I'm sorta amazed at what is considered entertainment and/or news these days.
p

Yep, "that's entertainment all right", just be glad it isn't one of the Donald doing a "live" tweet! hah (That's not Yet)

He looks pretty good for 70.
(07-15-2017, 07:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: He looks pretty good for 70.

j
Does Looks good for 70, and acts like 16! hah

And yes if he has served his time for what he was convicted for he should be released.
He was sentenced to 9 years up to 33 years, so he hasn't served even half of his time yet.

That's not up to us.
I watched the special the other night on this, all the others are out and the only reason they would leave him in is because of his fame, He sleeps with a picture of Nicole by his bed its a bit Psychopathicol to me I mean I believe he killed her but to wake up every day to that picture is a bit weird.

And yes he should be let out. You just cannot treat him any different than any other perp because of his past or his fame. Besides he owes a ton of money but the Goldmans cannot touch the 25,000.00 a month the NFL gives him.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-15-2017, 10:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watched the special the other night on this, all the others are out and the only reason they would leave him in is because of his fame, He sleeps with a picture of Nicole by his bed its a bit Psychopathicol to me I mean I believe he killed her but to wake up every day to that picture is a bit weird.

And yes he should be let out. You just cannot treat him any different than any other perp because of his past or his fame. Besides he owes a ton of money but the Goldmans cannot touch the 25,000.00 a month the NFL gives him.

f

Many feel Karma bit him in the ass for killing Nicole. And one way or another, he should be in jail.

Yo man he ino cent!
(07-15-2017, 07:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: He looks pretty good for 70.

I once heard someone say "black don't crack".
Was that Whitney?

I think it was Oprah! hah
(07-16-2017, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think it was Oprah! hah

You see, you see, right there!!!!!!!! hah
I saw an interview with him once, I can read people, I saw it in his eyes, and I could see, oh wow, you are going to hell.