Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mosul has been fumigated
And ISIS is getting exterminated by the Iraqis. The hell they had dished out is now coming back to them. They are getting de-capitated tortured and thrown off buildings by the people they did the same to. Running in fear now they are begging for their lives but get nothing.

The lieutenant dismissed the idea of going to the courts, saying they are corrupt and suspects could bribe their way to freedom.
"I know some people believe that this kind of killing is wrong, but Daesh, they are not human beings," he said. "I am the one who still has my humanity."
When al-Abadi declared "total victory" in Mosul last week, the lieutenant said he believed his target is still in one of the last IS pockets in the Old City.
"I hope I find him alive," he said, "because I want to make sure he dies a slow death, not quick. I want him to tell me where my father's body is buried, and then I want to take his body and hang it from a post in my village."

Revenge is now on their minds.

I would be doing the same after what they did to some families.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Daesh made a game of killing people. I recently listened to a sniper laugh at the ease of which he was picking off people who were fleeing. I also saw one of their women carrying her baby and a bag make her way through some soldiers & townspeople and she detonated the bomb she was carrying killing them all. They are evil and I agree with the man who says they aren't human.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Would you hunt them down and kill them if they had done horrible things to your family?

I like to think I would. I wouldn't be the person I am now though. What they had done would have changed me. I'm not a vindictive person and I don't hang on to baggage and I'd have to do both in order to hunt them down.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-19-2017, 12:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Would you hunt them down and kill them if they had done horrible things to your family?
Damn straight. Life there isn't very comparable to ours though. I have some friends in metal bands in the Middle East. They were getting death threats because it was assumed they were worshiping satan. I can't imagine being told I have to write a song and play it in every live set praising our fearless leader (this happened to some guys in Iraq under the Saddam Hussein regime). Also, headbanging is illegal as well because it is said to resemble Orthodox Jewish prayer (davening). Weird bizzaro world over there.
(07-19-2017, 01:25 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 12:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Would you hunt them down and kill them if they had done horrible things to your family?
Damn straight. Life there isn't very comparable to ours though. I have some friends in metal bands in the Middle East. They were getting death threats because it was assumed they were worshiping satan. I can't imagine being told I have to write a song and play it in every live set praising our fearless leader (this happened to some guys in Iraq under the Saddam Hussein regime). Also, headbanging is illegal as well because it is said to resemble Orthodox Jewish prayer (davening). Weird bizzaro world over there.

They like rap though I'm surprised both genre's have a driving beat.
(07-19-2017, 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 01:25 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

They like rap though I'm surprised both genre's have a driving beat.
Even more bizarre...
Nobody ever said they had many brain cells clacking together.