Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AUGUST 1

Where the hell has the time gone. It was just February FFS.

I see school supplies & Halloween candy in the stores.

Sally, what are you going to do if J won't go to school? I still get a laugh out of her quitting Kindergarten. Would you home school her?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
f

Time fly's bye fast!

Anyway, not fast enough sometimes. Cold weather (still long way off) is needed to kill a nest of "yellow jackets" in my front yard flower box.

I'm waiting on the "exterminator" to come and kill the "yellow jackets"nest. As I can't wait for the 40 degree or below weather to get here to kill them. I sprayed two cans of Wasp and Hornet killer at the nest, but it is too well protected for the spry to get to the actual nest! Nasty little fu - - er's!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-01-2017, 02:48 PM)Carsman Wrote: fu - - er's!

Say it, Cars, say it!

I once chased Dick around Mock because he wouldn't say cock. I laugh every time I think about it.
Gasoline!
It's 2.08 around here right now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

$2.29 here.
In the yellowjacket hole, then ignite.

You make me laugh everyday you post.

I didn't get where the gasoline came from so when Maggot posted the price of his, I decided to follow suit but now that you've clarified I don't know why I didn't see that immediately. I'm still laughing.
(08-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:48 PM)Carsman Wrote: fu - - er's!

Say it, Cars, say it!

I once chased Dick around Mock because he wouldn't say cock. I laugh every time I think about it.

d

Well the crazy "exterminator" came, and I pointed out the nest to him, and then told him my story of woe getting stung several times a couple of years ago.

The crazy "fucker" had on a short sleeve shirt, regular chinos, and no head or face protection on what so ever! He did wear gloves though.

The minute he started spraying, the little "fuckers" were on him like white on rice! He ran back behind his truck swatting all the way at those stinging "fuckers"!

He went into the truck, waited there about twenty minutes and then did it all over again two more times.

At the end of it all, he was laying under the shrubs and over the nest digging it out! Guess the crazy "fucker" is immune to the all the stings over the years.

The crazy "fucker" is lucky his "cock" didn't get stung!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!