Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CELEBRITY NAME DROPPING
My friend aussie NEVAH does it. HOWEVER......

Madonna knows who aussie is because aussie posted at Madonna regarding the Material Girl's shabby treatment of her domestic staff.

And, Oprah's Self Growth gurus are not only familiar with aussie herself, but also aussie's impure Pugs.

Then there's Sinead O'Connor, whom aussie knows from some on-line confrontations and who is now sadly and seriously in need of mental health treatment (it's probably not due to anything aussie said though.......probably).

Aussie also had the displeasure of meeting the members of Duran Duran back in the day, if I recall correctly. They're not real musicians though, she says, because they cared about their image and shagged a lot of birds back then.

Aussie had the pleasure of getting close to Elvis too (Presley, not Costello). But, that's only in her dreams, so it doesn't really count. Or, does it?

I know aussie had a chat with a high-profile Australian politician once because I saw a cool photo of the meeting.

Then there's Bono........aussie knows him through his lyrics and voice, and maybe even posted to him on-line around the same time she helped Gene Simmons understand his callousness over criticizing Robin Williams for committing suicide.

Does aussie have other stars in her life that she's keeping under wraps?

Have you met any celebrities, in real life or in your dreams?
I worked for the biggest star ever, Billy Barty!
My parents neighbor was Pete Rose at one time and I once dreamed about gettin' it on with a regional weather person I was hot for but when I discovered he is shorter than I am my lustful thoughts disappeared.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-14-2017, 08:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: I worked for the biggest star ever, Billy Barty!

That's right.......Billy Barty's Roller Fantasy! He managed to book some good bands. Billy really was the biggest little star in the world for quite a while.

I had more than a few dreams about Robert Plant when I was in high school, and a few about Jeff Bridges over the decades. Never actually met either of them though.

However..........not to steal your celebrity thunder or anything.........I did actually dance badly with John Stamos at a club in Fullerton back in the day. AND, I got into a mostly friendly heated (and drunken) argument with Vince Neil watching a Lakers game at a Santa Monica bar like 20 years ago. I'm sure they both think about me constantly to this day. ')
That's too awesome you remembered the Roller Fantasy. I bet all of them stars still fantasize about rubbing your belly.
I met the singer from Lincoln Park that recently committed suicide. We sat at the bar with him at The House of Blues before anyone even heard of them. There were about 30 people at that show.

Was in a mosh pit with Slipknot at a hole in the wall bar once before they became big.

I saw Sherman from American Pie at a Ski Resort in NC. Didn't talk to him though.

That's about it.
I interviewed Dick Cheney & Colin Powell.

Dan Quayle too.

José Canseco insulted me by sending a bat boy to ask my wife is she'd "go out" with him after a baseball game.
Oh and I forgot to mention I had a threesome with Javier Bardem and Benicio Del Toro the other day.
(08-15-2017, 12:02 AM)sally Wrote: Oh and I forgot to mention I had a threesome with Javier Bardem and Benicio Del Toro the other day.

Did either of them ask for a reacharound?
(08-15-2017, 12:02 AM)sally Wrote: Oh and I forgot to mention I had a threesome with Javier Bardem and Benicio Del Toro the other day.

You lucky floozy. I find both of them really physically sexy.

You're also lucky that Javier didn't bring Jeffrey Dean Morgan along instead.

[Image: 31715bf96c48dd2254966fccfde1dcd4.jpg]

They sometimes look so much alike you wouldn't know which one to blame for the nipple hickeys.
I said "hi, how are you?" to Weird Al Yankovic and got his autograph after a concert. I met Michael Winslow after seeing his act at Funnybones. He lied about having 3XL Limited Edition Spaceballs tshirts on his website. Plus they were $10 more than buying them after the show.

My high school Spanish teacher met Jonathan Frakes when she worked in a camera store.

That's about it. My brother Ed is a much bigger autograph hound, celebrity stalker.
Oh HoTD you sunk to a new low. that was bloody nasty. You have lied. Thats probably one of the most well thought out nasty posts you have ever done to me. You know right now, I already feel shit about myself, I don't need help from you, I have a huge goliath I am fighting.

Regarding Madge, she mocked the working class. That's a big no no in my book and I called her out on her shit. She didn't like it. She got one of her trolls to come after me. He looked like a serial killer. I am not so hard on her these days because I know she has been a victim of someone with mental illness targeting her. If you have no experience in this area, it can be absolutely terrifying. I had compassion in my heart. That's the extend of her. I believe in treating people with kindness who work for you, especially if they have self esteem issues. Watch the footage for yourself, and if it sits well with you. Then you and I are not on the same wavelength.

I don't stalk people, I joined my first band in 1985, before that I was in children's theatre.

I am surprised at you HoTD, that is probably one of the most precise attacks you have ever launched on me. You are educated and should know better.
I didn't meet Duran Duran, I went to two of their concerts. I was too shy. I was young, I was 16. I met Devo, I told Maggot I searched high and low for the picture, but I think my grubby ex threw it out. Shame on you HoTD for dissing me like that. I have never done that to you.
I like you and wish you didn't feel like shit about yourself Aussie. Seems like it's been a challenging year for several of us. You're strong and will bounce back, you always do. Keep pushing ahead and laughing.

The opening post wasn't well thought out, just rattled off the top of my head. Sorry about conflating the Duran Duran / Devo experiences. It wasn't a lie, just didn't recall correctly. I stand corrected.

You post some wacky and memorable shit Aussie. It's fun to poke and play with you about it sometimes, and you can mock me about silly shit I've posted to start a new topic of conversation any time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a breakfast date with Beyonce and Jay Z. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(08-15-2017, 07:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I said "hi, how are you?" to Weird Al Yankovic and got his autograph after a concert. I met Michael Winslow after seeing his act at Funnybones. He lied about having 3XL Limited Edition Spaceballs tshirts on his website. Plus they were $10 more than buying them after the show.

My high school Spanish teacher met Jonathan Frakes when she worked in a camera store.

That's about it. My brother Ed is a much bigger autograph hound, celebrity stalker.

I'd love to take me niece to see Weird Al. He cracks her up. She listens to "Another One Rides the Bus" on the muni ride home from her shifts late at night.

I like "I Love Rocky Road", but "Eat It" makes me laugh the most.

(08-16-2017, 09:42 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 07:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I said "hi, how are you?" to Weird Al Yankovic and got his autograph after a concert. I met Michael Winslow after seeing his act at Funnybones. He lied about having 3XL Limited Edition Spaceballs tshirts on his website. Plus they were $10 more than buying them after the show.

I'd love to take me niece to see Weird Al. He cracks her up. She listens to "Another One Rides the Bus" on the muni ride home from her shifts late at night.

I like "I Love Rocky Road", but "Eat It" makes me laugh the most.

I like a lot of them, its hard to pick a funny favorite. But I did The Saga Begins for karaoke and didn't even need to look at the screen for the words. So lets go with that and Amish Paradise.

HoTD it's not you it's me. I am so hypersensitive at the moment I felt like I was being accused of being a fat black lesbian that really lives in Atlanta. I am am relieved you are catching up with Jay Z and Beyonce because they can verify me. Stay away from the nutty sister Souffle ir whatever her name is though.
Thanks aussie.

I'll avoid the nutty sister. I'm only sidling up to Beyonce and Jay Z to get close to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West anyway.

Who knows........if I work my way into their inner circle, maybe I'll get to meet Caitlyn Jenner and Blac Chyna one day.
(08-16-2017, 06:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like a lot of them, its hard to pick a funny favorite. But I did The Saga Begins for karaoke and didn't even need to look at the screen for the words. So lets go with that and Amish Paradise.

I've never heard The Saga Begins before, but I don't keep up with the new Star War movies.

Did you REALLY sing that at karaoke Clang?

Weird Al is actually pretty good-looking and sounds a lot like Don McLean. Good video. 44
(08-16-2017, 09:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 06:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like a lot of them, its hard to pick a funny favorite. But I did The Saga Begins for karaoke and didn't even need to look at the screen for the words. So lets go with that and Amish Paradise.

I've never heard The Saga Begins before, but I don't keep up with the new Star War movies.

Did you REALLY sing that at karaoke Clang?

Weird Al is actually pretty good-looking and sounds a lot like Don McLean. Good video. 44

Yep, a few years ago at The Sand Bar in Hoosick Falls. You think that's impressive, I lip sync'd to Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap senior year in high school. Spring of 1992.