Where the heck is that strange lady that makes me nervous?
Run Clangy, RUN!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah, I'm getting around ok these days, I'm a social butterfly. Just ask Duchess.

Yep still working at the DMV Title Bureau, Title Exceptions Unit.

Self esteem improved, though I still like to laugh and poke fun at myself so it may seem that my self esteem hasn't improved.

I think I've gained weight, not lost it. I have very little willpower and my job is very sedentary and it seems they throw junk food office parties almost every other day.
I don't know if you drink Coca Cola, I know it is a guilty pleasure of mine, but if you drink coke zero and put some lemon in it, you can get rid of that weird taste it has and substitute the sugar for lemon. the soft drinks just slam on the pounds.
I used to drink diet coke all the time but now drink unsweetened tea with lemon.
(12-24-2017, 03:57 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah, I'm getting around ok these days, I'm a social butterfly. Just ask Duchess.

Yep still working at the DMV Title Bureau, Title Exceptions Unit.

Self esteem improved, though I still like to laugh and poke fun at myself so it may seem that my self esteem hasn't improved.

I think I've gained weight, not lost it. I have very little willpower and my job is very sedentary and it seems they throw junk food office parties almost every other day.

I think you're doing just great. You're more comfortable in your job and that has given you more confidence to do it. You have your friends and your poker pals, you have a seriously good social life and your cross dressing and buying pretty dainties makes you happy. You're healthy & happy. You've got it all, doll.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-24-2017, 04:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't know if you drink Coca Cola, I know it is a guilty pleasure of mine, but if you drink coke zero and put some lemon in it, you can get rid of that weird taste it has and substitute the sugar for lemon. the soft drinks just slam on the pounds.

I drink Diet Coke or Pepsi usually. At work I drink Fanta, regular Coke, or root beer at work. I can't even remember when the last time I drank milk instead of a milkshake. I usually only drink water with beer to cleanse the palate.
Is it nice? I think I am cranky and I am taking it out on you BigMark, my annoyance threshold is low at the moment, it is Christmas Day here and it is 7.04am and I have been awake all night posting on Mock. You remind me of my teenager, she treats me like a filipino maid.
(12-24-2017, 04:06 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You remind me of my teenager, she treats me like a filipino maid.

hah C'mere and let Aunty Duchess hug you. I love you, Aussie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well if it's anything like my buddy treats his filipino maid that's quite disturbing.
(12-24-2017, 04:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: You've got it all, doll.[/i][/size]

Except a girlfriend.

Still a bit tempted to go back to the crazy woman I went on two dates with. She's a bit aggressive, but due to a bit of poking the bear, she is still super interested if I wanted to get back together with her. Though I made it clear she would have to be more local and be willing to go on dates outside the Hoosick Falls/Bennington area.
(12-24-2017, 04:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: Well if it's anything like my buddy treats his filipino maid that's quite disturbing.

I take it you don't have kids. It's all about the remote control and room service.
#metoo

Thinking what fun it would be trolling the site.

My dog....

is 16+ and still kicking. And walking and eating and sleeping right next to me while I type (I started this last night). I've been studying a lot of traditional Chinese medicines along with some western herbs. On the one hand, I resent the hell out of the time she takes from my day (2+ hrs.) but on the other hand I'm a little caught up in seeing how long I can keep her alive and comfortable. Plus, people tell me all the time she doesn't look a day over 11.

[Image: young-frankenstein.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

With no "Filter" on, I might say: What are you crazy spending so much of your life caring for a such sickly "Old Dog"?

With my "Filter" On I say: Wow, you are so caring for the way you are taking such loving care of your furry family member, you are to be commended!
You are a true Pet Lover!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-24-2017, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is her dog currently eating her liver? And what about that other nutcase that called me from Chicago in the middle of the night once. Geez, post your death notices people! There is a service for that kind of stuff.

I have 3 dogs for the record. They run the joint! They get away with everything with their cute faces. I must post more pics.