Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILL & GRACE
MS! It's returning this week!

Please let it be as hilarious as it was back in the day. Especially the interactions of Jack and Karen.

Do any of you remember this show?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I remember it but never got into watching it. I know there was a gay guy on there, figures that homo MS would be into it.
It was OK but a revival I fear is doomed. Magic does not present itself often, and people change. None of the stars in it really did anything after. But may get a few paychecks out of it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-25-2017, 07:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: MS! It's returning this week!

Please let it be as hilarious as it was back in the day. Especially the interactions of Jack and Karen.

Do any of you remember this show?

I watched it occasionally. Jack and Karen were the best part of it. They should have done a spin off with "Just Jack" and Karen.

Its on my DVR. I'll be watching it regularly now for however many episodes/seasons it lasts.
(09-25-2017, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: I remember it but never got into watching it. I know there was a gay guy on there, figures that homo MS would be into it.

2 gay guys to be exact.

The best episodes were when other stars would make appearances:

Matt Damon playing a straight guy auditioning for the Gay Men's choir was hilarious.

Cher made an appearance. (Jack has a pint-sized Cher doll).

Michael Douglas plays a gay cop and had a thing for Will.

The list goes on and on.

The show was so well written and had so much irreverence for everything.

Karen is/was great.

Looking forward to Thursday's premiere.
never watched it.
Never watched any of it, or any of most of those shows
Saw most of The Sopranos, all but last season of Walking Dead, all of Breaking Bad, all the Star Treks and all of Star Gate SG1
Everything else I watch is things like Blue Bloods and Sci Fi
(09-26-2017, 02:36 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: all but last season of Walking Dead

Better hurry and catch up. The new season starts October 22nd.
The cast was featured on Megan Kelly's premiere daytime show.
(09-26-2017, 02:36 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Never watched any of it, or any of most of those shows
Saw most of The Sopranos, all but last season of Walking Dead, all of Breaking Bad, all the Star Treks and all of Star Gate SG1
Everything else I watch is things like Blue Bloods and Sci Fi
Are you a Whovian?
I re-watched season 1 on hulu, and then finally just watched the first 4 episodes of the new W&G. I did laugh at some and some made me sort of annoyed.