I think I met a drag queen
and she was fucking gorgeous!

Many of them are. They are artists with their makeup.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have met quite a few in Key West and some of them are pretty impressive
Because of that, I would be very hesitant to pick up a well dressed and turned out lady in a hotel bar down there
Was out at a nightclub here last winter and saw one. Not attractive at all, and wasn't fooling anyone. He looked really happy though, so good for him!

I've seen a few who really looked the part though. Amazing what the right makeup and wardrobe will do.
(10-05-2017, 10:15 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Amazing what the right makeup and wardrobe will do.

Unfortunately, most drag queens' makeup and clothes look either slutty and/or over done. You should try to look passable if you have the body for it.

I'd kill to have a more feminine body, instead of my linebacker/John Goodmanesque body.
(10-05-2017, 07:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 10:15 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Amazing what the right makeup and wardrobe will do.

Unfortunately, most drag queens' makeup and clothes look either slutty and/or over done. You should try to look passable if you have the body for it.

I'd kill to have a more feminine body, instead of my linebacker/John Goodmanesque body.

There are many feminine body guys out there that would kill for your Goodmanseque body! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!