Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

If anyone heard me utter the kind of stuff about women that the women say about men in front of me I'd get fired.

10-18-2017 06:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Online
Supermod

I'm glad I don't know what women say about me when I'm not in the room either.[/b]

10-19-2017 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

On two separate occasions recently the elder George Bush has been accused of sexual harassment and some people are pissed and blaming the females. They say it's in really poor taste to make that accusation because he's so old and in a wheelchair. Why would people excuse this behavior because the dude is old? Jesus.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-26-2017 05:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

^ I'm just speculating here.

I think maybe there's not as much backlash against Bush senior because nobody's claiming he sexually harassed them on the job, forced himself upon them, or wouldn't take no for an answer (at least not that I've seen so far).

A very old man patting asses without invitation could technically qualify as sexual harassment. But if he wasn't threatening anybody's job or promising return favors and he didn't refuse to take his hands off them, maybe it's generally being looked at as him just being a dirty old man?

That's not a good look anyway and the public call-out is probably embarrassing to him and his family, but he apologized and what he reportedly did isn't along the same lines as what Cosby, Weinstein, O'Reilly, and Ailles are accused of doing.

It'll be interesting to see if more women come forward and make accusations against him which occurred when he was younger and in a power position over them -- that could blow up. I hope that didn't happen.

10-26-2017 06:51 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

That makes sense and it wasn't something I even considered.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-26-2017 06:53 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(10-26-2017 05:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

On two separate occasions recently the elder George Bush has been accused of sexual harassment and some people are pissed and blaming the females. They say it's in really poor taste to make that accusation because he's so old and in a wheelchair. Why would people excuse this behavior because the dude is old? Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
10-26-2017 06:54 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

hah

10-26-2017 07:03 PM