Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

(11-29-2017 07:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I don't believe it.

I used to listen to him in college.

I know! It's crazy. This is all so wild.

Minnesota Public Radio said Wednesday that it was severing all business ties with Garrison Keillor, the creator and retired host of “A Prairie Home Companion,” after allegations of “inappropriate behavior with an individual who worked with him.”

Story

The Star Tribune of Minneapolis published an email from Mr. Keillor in response to a reporter’s questions, giving his version of an encounter with an unidentified woman.

“I put my hand on a woman’s bare back,” he wrote. “I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches. She recoiled. I apologized. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it.”

Mr. Keillor claimed that they continued to be friends “right up until her lawyer called.”

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-29-2017 07:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Tsk, tsk..........Wasn't he a rampant conservative? Those idiots put a real damper on everyone. I guess he never really even made sure the chickens had a place to stay. I liked his monologue.

11-29-2017 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-29-2017 07:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(11-29-2017 07:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I don't believe it.

I used to listen to him in college.

I know! It's crazy. This is all so wild.

Minnesota Public Radio said Wednesday that it was severing all business ties with Garrison Keillor, the creator and retired host of “A Prairie Home Companion,” after allegations of “inappropriate behavior with an individual who worked with him.”

Story

The Star Tribune of Minneapolis published an email from Mr. Keillor in response to a reporter’s questions, giving his version of an encounter with an unidentified woman.

“I put my hand on a woman’s bare back,” he wrote. “I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches. She recoiled. I apologized. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it.”

Mr. Keillor claimed that they continued to be friends “right up until her lawyer called.”

Looks to me, like the woman is looking to get famous or some big cash settlement.

"Oh it was nothing, don't worry about it"

"Sexual harassment witch hunt?"

CHA CHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-29-2017 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I'm beginning to think I was touched once. Secret

11-29-2017 09:48 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-29-2017 11:19 AM)Mohammed Wrote:  To me it's pretty simple, how you treat women, is the level of respect I will place upon you.

Now, where's the Vodka?!

Men who force themselves on women, boast truthfully or falsely that they've forced themselves on women, or claim that they and all men would force themselves on women if they could get away with it...............are the least attractive of all men, to me, regardless of what they look like. The ones who actually have daughters are also the least respectable of all men.

The vodka is in the freezer. ')
(11-29-2017 07:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:  It was shocking. I've watched him my entire adult life and was floored when I first heard it this morning.

I can't back this up right now so take it as filthy gossip...I heard he had a door lock button under his desk. That sounded so much worse in my head.
I never watched him. But, based on what's been revealed and backed-up thus far, I believe that story is true. The reason he was fired so quickly after the allegation was made to NBC officials is because the accuser provided uninvited illicit photos and text messages she received from Lauer while she was working for the network in covering the 2014 Olympics.

Several more accusers, including interns, were reportedly interviewed in an investigative journalism piece four months in the making. At least one other accuser alleges serious sexual assault.

I think NBC was smart to ax their 'star' before that Variety piece was released (though some of the accusers say they complained to the network at the time and were ignored). I understand Lauer's not getting a payout. Good. Sayonora Lauer.

(11-29-2017 09:48 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I'm beginning to think I was touched once. Secret
You're touched alright. No doubt about it.

11-30-2017 12:30 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

By an angle.

11-30-2017 12:42 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-30-2017 12:42 AM)BigMark Wrote:  By an angle.

What's your specific point Biggie?

Are you suggesting that Mags is obtuse? Or did you mean he's right, straight, reflexive, tri and/or fully rotational?

So many halo-free types of angles by which to be touched.

11-30-2017 12:54 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-29-2017 09:48 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I'm beginning to think I was touched once. Secret

I wish I was touched again. Been 20 plus years.

Ladies, sexual harass me!

Please?:(

11-30-2017 08:31 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

With an angle iron.

11-30-2017 08:40 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Today I read where a noted celebrity said:
(And I also agree and think this will come to pass)

My prediction for 2018? A lot less dicks are gonna see the light of day in the work place!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-30-2017 09:13 PM

sally Away
sally

(11-30-2017 08:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  

What kind of angle would you like to be touched by? There are several combinations.

As a quick shorthand lets use x to represent a pure rotation about the x axis and y to represent a pure rotation about the y axis and so on. so we could represent the order of 3D rotations as: xyz, yzx, zxy or reversing the order zyx, xzy, yxz which gives 6 permutations. There are more because the angles are not independent for instance rotating 90° around x followed by 90° around y then back -90° around x is the same as a single rotation of 90° around z, so we can form any 3D rotation by combining rotations in just 2 planes, but we may have to apply 2 separate rotations in one of the planes. This means that we can also use any of the following sequences: xyx, xzx, yxy, yzy, zxz and zyz. So altogether we have 12 possible angle sequences.

11-30-2017 09:30 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(11-30-2017 09:13 PM)Carsman Wrote:  .
Today I read where a noted celebrity said:
(And I also agree and think this will come to pass)

My prediction for 2018? A lot less dicks are gonna see the light of day in the work place!

Only the stupid dicks.

11-30-2017 10:25 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-30-2017 09:30 PM)sally Wrote:  

What kind of angle would you like to be touched by? There are several combinations.

As a quick shorthand lets use x to represent a pure rotation about the x axis and y to represent a pure rotation about the y axis and so on. so we could represent the order of 3D rotations as: xyz, yzx, zxy or reversing the order zyx, xzy, yxz which gives 6 permutations. There are more because the angles are not independent for instance rotating 90° around x followed by 90° around y then back -90° around x is the same as a single rotation of 90° around z, so we can form any 3D rotation by combining rotations in just 2 planes, but we may have to apply 2 separate rotations in one of the planes. This means that we can also use any of the following sequences: xyx, xzx, yxy, yzy, zxz and zyz. So altogether we have 12 possible angle sequences.

Fuck math. Makes my head hurt and my dick soft. Geometry makes me want to vomit on a tree.

12-01-2017 02:15 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(11-30-2017 09:30 PM)sally Wrote:  

Whaaat, could you repeat that? hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-01-2017 07:57 AM