DO YOU HIDE YOUR CRAZY...

...or do you put it on the front porch?

[Image: in-our-family-we-dont-hide-crazy-we-put-...-fb8f1.png]

I'm assuming every family has at least one crazy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Probably, but who it is depends who you ask I recon
Both sides of my family as well as my husband's are fucking insane. Me, my husband and my kids are fairly normal coming from people like that.
Rhetorical question.
Our family crest includes Guano.
hah
(10-09-2017, 10:50 AM)BigMark Wrote: Our family crest includes Guano.

Ace Ventura (eating a tasty treat called guano) ‘Guano... sounds so familiar.’

Fat British Guy: ‘Bat droppings.’
The last time I saw my crazy relatives they were on tricycles whacking each other over the head with plastic kiddie polo clubs. They reside many miles away.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Most days I'm able to hide it, but every now and then it just slips out!

(Today, could be one of em! Burla2 )
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I always assume this is a personal question also and was about to respond in the same way.
Lets just say I have few umm uh, quirks. Its getting much better but im kinda a germaphobe. Reach up doors as high as possible to open, figure only a few percentage of the population can reach that high so less germs! Once I find find a garment that is high quality and fits correctly I buy many, I have 30 pairs of White socks in perfect condition, and are STILL White. Bleach is my friend. Used to have a lucky shirt, still have it but it must have really shrunk!
(11-25-2017, 01:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: Lets just say I have few umm uh, quirks. Its getting much better but im kinda a germaphobe. Reach up doors as high as possible to open, figure only a few percentage of the population can reach that high so less germs! Once I find find a garment that is high quality and fits correctly I buy many, I have 30 pairs of White socks in perfect condition, and are STILL White. Bleach is my friend. Used to have a lucky shirt, still have it but it must have really shrunk!

We have things in common. I detest opening doors in public. I'm completely skeeved by the thought of what came before me and while this doesn't necessarily pertain to socks when I find something I like I'll buy more than one in different colors, except for white tanks, I have about 30 of 'em, all the same, all white.
Hey Clang!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/25/cbs-sued-a...im-denied/
(11-25-2017, 01:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: Once I find find a garment that is high quality and fits correctly I buy many

That might not be as weird as you think because both my husband and I do the same thing. Or maybe we're just weird too.

It's a know fact, weirdos "stick" together! Smiley_emoticons_razz

(Unfortunately, I do the same things in "public" places! I also wash my hands 25 to 30 times a day! That's in addition to washing with germ-X that I carry in my pocket Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch )

May I suggest Aquaphore for those dried out digits.

Sometimes the signal slows down before reaching the digits! hah See, Fuc

(11-25-2017, 01:39 PM)BigMark Wrote: Hey Clang!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/25/cbs-sued-a...im-denied/

How do you "accidently" hang yourself?

CBS was right to deny my....er....that widow's life insurance claim.
Oh, YES ,even my Priest calls me crazy. Proud of it . HI, Duchess !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(11-26-2017, 02:32 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Oh, YES ,even my Priest calls me crazy. Proud of it . HI, Duchess !

Hi honey! So nice to see you. How's everything?

Even the Priest. Holy cow!