Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

Today's allegations...

[Image: louis_ck_standup4.jpg]
^ Comedian Louis CK has been accused of sexual assault by 5 women. His new movie was pulled and his Colbert appearance was cancelled. Women have been reporting for like 15 years that he corners them and masturbates. Now it's finally being taken seriously. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/...share&_r=0

[Image: roy-moore.jpg]
^ Alabama Republican Congressional candidate Judge Roy Moore has been accused of propositioning and touching young teen girls when he was in his 30s. He's the batshit judge who thinks homosexuality should be illegal and was suspended from the bench for consistently attempting to forbid gay couples from legally marrying in defiance of federal law. If the allegations against him are true, the irony is rich and there's your 'ha ha fuck you'. ")

Moore denies the women's claims, calling them 'fake news' at the hands of Democrats.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investiga...ge%2Fstory

11-09-2017 06:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-09-2017 06:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  there's your 'ha ha fuck you'. ")

hah *applauds*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-09-2017 06:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Roy Moore is blaming Obama and Hillary for his troubles. Says it’s a vicious attack by them.

11-09-2017 08:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

The Earth is now shaking for so many "high profile" sick SOB's.
Each new day brings new accusations against them!

The one's that know who they are, have to be shittin a brick that they'll be next!

Justice at last for so many! Hallelujah!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-09-2017 08:39 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Watching conservatives bend over backwards defending molesting a child has been ah-mazing.

11-10-2017 06:34 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I can understand why some Republicans don't want to condemn Roy Moore based on the 40 year old allegations and are citing 'innocent until proven guilty'. I read the Post story and believe the women, but this is what's so difficult about sexual harassment and assault. It's often very challenging to prove, even when immediately reported, and frequently comes down to 'he said / she said'.

Very few Republicans want Moore in the U.S. Senate. He's a Bannon-backed candidate who's always been controversial with his extreme conservative and religious views. He refuses to separate church and state and adhere-to laws he doesn't like.........and still has a solid following in conservative Alabama.

Anyway, Moore won't drop out, whether the allegations are true or not. He was ordered to remove a 10 Commandments statue he'd had installed in the court when he was Chief Justice of Alabama and was ultimately removed from the bench. He was re-elected some years later and then got suspended from the bench for repeatedly advising judges and administrators not to follow new federal laws allowing same-sex marriage. He also stated that being Muslim should disqualify anyone from running for president and suggested that 911 happened because God was mad at Americans for our immorality.

11-10-2017 12:26 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Roy Moore is way out there............and he may well still win. His brother just compared him to Jesus; bro says good ole' Roy is being persecuted just like Christ was.

But, my favorite 'hide behind the cross' display of hypocrisy is courtesy of Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler.

Ziegler said that even if the allegations of the then 14-year-old girl are true, "it's not immoral" or anything because quote, "Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.” http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-sexual...m-ziegler/

If I was a Christian, that kind of self-serving bastardization of the Bible would offend me.

11-10-2017 12:26 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-10-2017 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  "Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

I saw that earlier. WTF. hah

Some days I am very amused by all the bullshit, other days, not so much.

11-10-2017 01:38 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-10-2017 01:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:  I saw that earlier. WTF. hah

Some days I am very amused by all the bullshit, other days, not so much.

Some things you just have to laugh at, even though the subject itself is very serious.

It's sickly funny..............a politician who prides himself on Christian values equating the immaculate conception with giving a 14-year-old girl alcohol and then molesting her, in order to defend another politician who prides himself on Christian values.

I find that insulting to the intelligence of everyone who hears it and to sincere Christians and their values/morals.

11-10-2017 05:47 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

On another note, Louis CK acknowledged today that the many women who've accused him of getting them into a spot and then masturbating are telling the truth.

He apologized for abusing his power and hurting people.

He says he's built his career getting away with saying whatever he wants, and now he's going to step back and start listening.

He's a talented performer and producer who was involved in a lot of projects. Most, if not all, have been shelved already.

11-10-2017 05:48 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-10-2017 05:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  It's sickly funny..............a politician who prides himself on Christian values equating the immaculate conception with giving a 14-year-old girl alcohol and then molesting her, in order to defend another politician who prides himself on Christian values.

I find that insulting to the intelligence of everyone who hears it and to sincere Christians and their values/morals.

The evangelicals have lost whatever ridiculous, righteous, holier than thou claim they have. It's gone. I listened to some twist themselves inside out in their effort to defend Moore today.

If everyone were held to the same standard I would shut the hell up.

11-10-2017 06:20 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-10-2017 06:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:  The evangelicals have lost whatever ridiculous, righteous, holier than thou claim they have. It's gone. I listened to some twist themselves inside out in their effort to defend Moore today.

If everyone were held to the same standard I would shut the hell up.

It's weird how just about everything can be rationalized by some who claim to be devout.......it usually takes some serious twisting of the facts and/or the scriptures. That's not specific to Christianity, it seems like it happens a lot within several religions.

Anyway, I listened to Roy Moore deny that any of the Post story was true, blaming it on the left, the media, and fake news. The standard fall-backs of the day, whether the story is true or false.

What ultimately convinced me that he's lying was hearing a clip of an interview of Moore on Hannity. Moore said he doesn't remember pursuing and dating teens when he was a DA in his 30s, BUT if he did, he always asked for the girls' mothers' permission. I think he'd remember who he dated and I don't think he'd ask permission to date an adult. I don't think it matters to his supporters though.

11-13-2017 01:26 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Roy Moore is fundraising off his kiddie diddling. Fricken perv. Bastard blames everyone but himself. I hope his quest for a seat goes up in flames.

[Image: DOh8ak1XcAAtJ7h.png:large]

11-13-2017 02:55 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-13-2017 02:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:  Roy Moore is fundraising off his kiddie diddling. Fricken perv. Bastard blames everyone but himself. I hope his quest for a seat goes up in flames.

We're at a weird place politically in this country. Kinda like no bad deed (real or alleged) goes unrewarded.

I hope Moore loses in his Senate bid though. I don't like his stances on the issues, his disregard for federal laws if they conflict with his religious beliefs/opinions, or his persona.

11-13-2017 05:31 PM