Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: No Weinstein thread yet?

(10-11-2017 04:03 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Its not that the amount of voter fraud is rampant its the constant vehement assertion from the Democrats proclaiming it's absolutely ridiculous. Why do they really care? you never know the Republicans could be up to their armpits in voter fraud. Why not look for the sake of well being.

I don't have any objection to looking and never have. It's looked into as a matter of regular voter process/audit and, as you know, there has been much in-depth wide-scale research into the issue.

I'm not saying it's absolutely ridiculous to look into it and haven't personally heard Democrats claim that either. Instead, what I've heard is informed Democratic and Republican leaders and voters alike cite the previous studies and acknowledge there's no evidence of significant voter fraud. And, I've read a lot of the research from all sides objectively.

What I do see is people like you constantly insisting that voter fraud is a big problem, without substantiation and despite credible research to the contrary. Most times when you do it, there's a direct claim or suggestion that it's a tactic commonly employed by Democrats using undocumented/illegal immigrants, black votes bought by free lunches, and shit like that.

It's your right to think and/or express those suspicions or opinions. But, they're not facts based on evidence.

I just don't think voter fraud is a significant or partisan issue based on the low volume of illegal votes uncovered (even by those who look very hard to find them and then try to spin rare incidents into proof of a wide-scale problem).

Anyway, Trump's insistence that he lost the popular vote due to voter fraud seems ego-driven and far-fetched to me. He won the electoral vote and the Presidency. But, let's see what his Republican voter fraud task force comes up with after the results are fairly vetted/verified.

I don't object to investigations looking into Trump campaign staff colluding unfairly and possibly illegally with Russian operatives either. We'll see what, if anything, comes from those investigations (which are bi-partisan and non-partisan).

10-11-2017 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

It's amazing how nobody knew about Weinstiens little funplay in the backrooms of hollyweird. I'm disappointed that Ben Affleck just didn't say "sure I was grabassing an 18 yr old on MTV she was hot and I was horney" The truth should be told. Not asslicked.

10-12-2017 08:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Producer Predator Pariah

[Image: g9510-20_harvey-coverfinal2.jpg?quality=...;amp;w=380]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-13-2017 02:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

The Academy of Motion Pictures has rescinded their lifetime membership. He's outta there.

I'm wondering if all this will give pause to the many men who are doing this or would consider doing it in the future. This type of behavior is everywhere, not just Hollywood.

10-14-2017 06:33 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

No, I don't think so. The only thing that will stop it is going to be a long time aggressive prosecution of these assholes and a real sea change in how people (men and women) see fit to use whatever power they have
Not going to happen very soon

10-15-2017 07:49 AM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

I am sure y'all have seen all the #metoo stuff on FB and the media about the sexual assault stuff that has apparently been going on forever.
I just found out that my daughter was groped by her grown ass man boss when she was 16.
I am sick, I never knew, she apparently never told Anyone. Her daughter just turned 14 and with all this going on she screwed up the courage to do so now.
Trying to not contemplate a felony

10-18-2017 04:38 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

It's everywhere, Six. Ask Mouse, I'd bet she has experienced it too at some point in her life.

10-18-2017 05:09 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Better yet, don't ask.

10-18-2017 05:10 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

(10-18-2017 05:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

It's everywhere, Six. Ask Mouse, I'd bet she has experienced it too at some point in her life.

I know she has darlin, we have talked about some of that.
But this my 16 yr old daughter, its much more personal now

10-18-2017 08:46 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

What did you mean by, "She screwed up the courage to do so now"?

10-18-2017 10:14 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

He has a way with words.

10-18-2017 10:54 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

(10-18-2017 10:14 PM)Love Child Wrote:  What did you mean by, "She screwed up the courage to do so now"?

I mean she was able to work up the courage to do this, its a good thing

10-19-2017 12:10 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

One reason why he got away with it for so long is these women wanted a job and the money that goes along with it. He used his power and influence to gain sexual favors. If the women had not been so poor and destitute they would have never given him blowjobs or handjobs. It would never work on an established actress. It's probably more prevalent in Hollyweird but it does happen everywhere.

10-19-2017 10:47 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

[Image: weinstein-clinton.jpg?w=480]

10-19-2017 04:35 PM