Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD & ORGANIZATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

"crazy hens", "weirdos". Seriously, MS. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You’re full of it MS. Either YOU aren’t reading/comprehending or you won’t own your shit.

We were explicitly talking about child actors, that’s when you weighed in

And I don’t have an anti-Christian issue. I know some lovely Christians and see Christians doing good works for strangers frequently.

Its just that I also don’t have a problem calling out Christians who minimize other people, especially when those self-proclaimed Godly people’s views are so anti-Christian. Hypocrites who hide behind a cross.

As for the Priests.......it was a valid question and still is. Thousands of trusted priests have sexually abused children across this country, unbeknownst to the parents and regardless of the children’s sexual preferences (if they’re even old enough to have preferences).

So, if a parent leaves his son alone at church — knowing about the pedo priest issues — and the son is molested....... why isn’t the poor little boy a ‘switch hitter’? Why isn’t the parent somebody who should have expected it? That’s your logic when it comes to children and parents you look down upon.

Sure sounds like it’s because you feel superior and don’t really give a shit about people, even young ones, who don’t live like you do and who you don’t consider to be up to your standards.

Here’s a newsflash MS: it happens across all demographics and locales and industries. There are so many widely publicized cases of child molesters working as teachers. Are all the parents who send their kids to school guilty of serving up their sons to molesters because they should have expected it? Are all the juvenile male victims gay? Is that true when parents allow their sons to go on Boy Scout overnighters? Plenty of cases of child molestation there too.

Children and juveniles sexually groomed and preyed upon by adults are not ‘asking for it’, whether they’re from Hollywood, California or Hollywood, Texas. That’s my opinion and point.
(10-30-2017, 04:48 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I have a feeling this thread is going to get a lot larger.

Me, too.

Hollywood has always been a cesspool of powerful people behaving badly. Many of these so called revelations have been open secrets for decades. I expect the country is in the mood to take down the corrupt and powerful.

AND how twisted is it that our only voice of absolute truth seems to be Family Guy episode scripts from a dozen years ago? My respect for Seth McFarlane is growing somewhat. His little shots seem to be quite a bit sharper and braver in hindsight.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Well................So you have actors trying to get a job, the director says "do this and you have a job" they think and yup no problem jism lips. Unless they were tied up, held down many made a choice. I have a feeling that John Travolta blew his way to the top but he's not talking and will stay as far away from all this as possible. Choices and greed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well................So you have actors trying to get a job, the director says "do this and you have a job" they think and yup no problem jism lips. Unless they were tied up, held down many made a choice. I have a feeling that John Travolta blew his way to the top but he's not talking and will stay as far away from all this as possible. Choices and greed.

1. Many of the allegations occurred while the victims were children. That would make the situations rape. Period. Are you condoning rape?
2. Even if your ridiculous attempt to justify rape was valid, there is an entire section of labor law devoted to sexual harassment and "quid pro quo" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo
Which is also illegal.
3. Are you really saying it would be okay for someone to rape your children or those of your loved ones as long as they paid well afterwards? Or didn't hurt them badly? Because that would make you a pretty horrible person.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-31-2017, 11:13 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well................So you have actors trying to get a job, the director says "do this and you have a job" they think and yup no problem jism lips. Unless they were tied up, held down many made a choice. I have a feeling that John Travolta blew his way to the top but he's not talking and will stay as far away from all this as possible. Choices and greed.

1. Many of the allegations occurred while the victims were children. That would make the situations rape. Period. Are you condoning rape?
2. Even if your ridiculous attempt to justify rape was valid, there is an entire section of labor law devoted to sexual harassment and "quid pro quo" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quid_pro_quo
Which is also illegal.
3. Are you really saying it would be okay for someone to rape your children or those of your loved ones as long as they paid well afterwards? Or didn't hurt them badly? Because that would make you a pretty horrible person.

I believe most were over 18 if not over 20 please go back and do a tally I'm sure there is a list of accusers out there on CNN or something. You my friend are jumping the gun and knee jerking this entire nut town adventure.

the list
Man, HotD and Dono should head directly to Hollywood and start the protests.

You two seem to be really invested in this issue.

Go DO something about it.
Everyone knew Hollyweird was a cesspool and now here is the proof as if nobody knew. I am absolutly sure it gets worse. Some 94 yr old bat will claim Cecile B Demille stuck his big toe up her ass once.
(10-31-2017, 11:02 AM)Donovan Wrote: AND how twisted is it that our only voice of absolute truth seems to be Family Guy episode scripts from a dozen years ago? My respect for Seth McFarlane is growing somewhat. His little shots seem to be quite a bit sharper and braver in hindsight.

If Seth Macfarlane hadn't been hungover on 9/11/01, we'd never even have beyond season 3 of Family Guy. He was ticketed on AA Flight 11, but missed the flight because he was hungover and arrived late to airport.

Mark Wahlberg had been scheduled on that same flight, but had changed his reservation a week earlier.

Also, Rob Lowe was on a flight when the terrorists did one of their 'dry run' flights, and was notified he might have to testify at the Moussaoui trial.
(10-31-2017, 09:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: They’re gay and they got ‘harassed’ by gay Hollywood producers.

It’s Hollywood. This is what you sign up for, unfortunately, when you’re trying to work your way up the ladder.

HotD brought Catholic Priests into the conversation. She’s got an anti-Christian thing that obviously really grates at her.

I said that the victims of catholic priests were true victims, yes.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman and all the actresses that have come out against Weinstein are ADULTS.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman were children when it happened. I watched an interview with Feldman before and I believe he said it started happening around the age of 12. 12 years old is not an adult.
(10-31-2017, 11:36 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 09:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: They’re gay and they got ‘harassed’ by gay Hollywood producers.

It’s Hollywood. This is what you sign up for, unfortunately, when you’re trying to work your way up the ladder.

HotD brought Catholic Priests into the conversation. She’s got an anti-Christian thing that obviously really grates at her.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman and all the actresses that have come out against Weinstein are ADULTS.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman were children when it happened. I watched an interview with Feldman before and I believe he said it started happening around the age of 12. 12 years old is not an adult.

What are the specifics of his case?

Did he tell his parents?

Just wondering.
(10-30-2017, 11:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 08:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD makes a great point.

The Catholic Priest victims are true victims compared with Hollywood victims.

And Maggott alludes to ‘Hollyweird’ and the chickens coming home to roost.

Any young person is Hollywood is trying to make a name for themselves however they can.

Rumors of the ‘casting couch’ have gone on for a century.

Doesn’t make it right, but, at the same time, these folks have to know that eventually they’ll run into something like this.

I was replying to your previous bonehead post when you posted this gem.

You sound like a complete ignoramous and a really shallow human being.

You don’t like a place or a demographic or a culture so you blame even child victims for being violated (and in some cases killed). I shouldn’t be surprised, again. You still give good Christians a bad name.

You have a son. I really hope he doesn’t think like you do MS. I can imagine him being too ashamed to tell you if a man did something to him if the creep was in a profession you don’t respect. Would you tell your son he should have expected it and tell him he must be gay?

And Sally’s right, the sexual orientation of the victims is irrelevant. Plus, a lot of molested kids don’t even know about sex before they’re victimized. It fucks them up for life in some cases. But, that’s okay IF they’re from Hollywood, right?

And by the way, now probably wouldn’t be the most stellar time for you to tell us about the entertainment award show you watched. Or for you to toss out one of your favorite movie quotes. Or for you to verbally drool over one of your fantasy movie star babes. Hypocrite.

I don’t even know what you’re responding to here, but you are not a nice person HotD.

You’ve got some real hate deep down inside, and you’ve turned on me before in an instant.

I’m an easy target, because I don’t get mean and nasty, but you are definitely a loser for almost hoping that this happens to my son.

And , if everyone here was asked ‘Does HotD seem Anti-Christian through her posting?’ and they were honest, you’d be indicted overwhelmingly.

Don’t call me your friend when you act like this toward me.
(10-31-2017, 11:25 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Man, HotD and Dono should head directly to Hollywood and start the protests.

You two seem to be really invested in this issue.

Go DO something about it.

It's not about Hollywood. Hollywood is a weird place and I can enjoy some of it and avoid other parts of it. I don't care much about Hollywood, the place.

As I already explained with several examples, it's not place-specific. It's about child sex victims -- regardless of where they live, regardless of who sexually grooms and victimizes them, regardless of anything else.

It doesn't matter if it happens in your church in Minnesota, my nephew's school in Arizona, or some movie set in Hollywood, California. In all cases, the children are not 'asking for it' and the male child victims are not by default 'switch hitters' when their abusers are also male. Your bullshit is the same bullshit abusers use to shame kids into not telling.

Do you really not understand what I'm saying MS?
(10-31-2017, 11:51 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don’t even know what you’re responding to here, but you are not a nice person HotD.

You’ve got some real hate deep down inside, and you’ve turned on me before in an instant.

I’m an easy target, because I don’t get mean and nasty, but you are definitely a loser for almost hoping that this happens to my son.

And , if everyone here was asked ‘Does HotD seem Anti-Christian through her posting?’ and they were honest, you’d be indicted overwhelmingly.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I do, and I said my switch hitter comment was applied to the two Corey’s only.

Poor taste?

Sure.

You think I’m defending child molesting?

Get an effing grip, lady.
(10-31-2017, 11:51 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don’t even know what you’re responding to here, but you are not a nice person HotD.

I think I'm generally a nice person, MS. I'm not generally a bullshitter or a coddler though, especially not here at Mock.

I think you're generally a nice person too, but I don't think you're a nice person on this and related issues. And, you've gotten plenty mean and nasty, but it's true that's more the exception than the rule.

It's also fine that you think I'm anti-Christian because I don't think child victims of priests are 'truer' victims than child victims of business people. Or because I don't think 12-year-old black boys are better off dead since they'd only grow up to be thugs anyway (and I don't believe that Jesus put that thought in your head). Those are the two main Christian value tumbles we've had.

Anyway, I won't call you a friend -- not a problem. I can have fun and agree with you and others on some things, and call you out on other things when I think you're really off base. I think you're REALLY off base here. I'll leave it there.

ETA: I never said I hoped this happened to your son -- that's a straight up lie, MS. I hope it never happens to any child and wouldn't wish that on you ever. I asked you if you'd feel and say the same things if it was your son.
(10-31-2017, 11:45 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:36 AM)sally Wrote:

What are the specifics of his case?

Did he tell his parents?

Just wondering.

I'm not sure, but in his interview he claims that there was pedophile ring and he was molested by several powerful men in the entertainment industry. One of them had a club for child actors to hang out at. He was only molested, however, Corey Haim was actually sodomized at the age of 11.
Haim was sodomized?

Do we know who did it?

Feldman was going to write a book in 2013 and name names. He was interviewed by Matt Lauer at the time and was extremely evasive.

Feldman didn’t like his line of questioning but did not name anyone.

Now, apparently, he’s seeking $10M because he wants to make a movie about all of this, and name names.

Anyway, if either were molested as children, that is truly heinous and I would never make excuses for that.
Well, a bit more investigating has revealed that...

Corey Haim was sexually assaulted 1 time and 1 time only, according to his mother, Judy Haim.

She also adds that Corey Feldman is a huge con artist, and doesn’t believe a word he says.

My initial feeling yesterday then, that he’s a weirdo, was spot on.

I apologize for disparaging Haim. I had no idea he was just a boy.

I’d figured he was 18-20 and was hanging with Feldman when whatever allegations had occurred. I had not researched beforehand.