Do you have a nightcap before bed?
Or do you just go to bed all lame and sober?

I prefer to have a little something before bed.
There are nights I can just lay down and nod off to sleep.
And then there are nights like tonight, where I most likely will take ZZZquil and nod off in 20 or so minutes thereafter.
ZZZquil works.44 (Good Night)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

lame and sober.

I prefer to do my drinking with friends and not alone.
Typically babe something before bed with my wife.

Does weed count? If so, yes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sometimes I take a drink I am already working on to the bedroom and finish it before turning off the light, other times I go days without a drink. Doesn't seem to affect my sleep, I'll wake up 6 or 7 times anyway
Sinners, the lot of you.

[Image: 18728.jpg]
Mostly I have a glass of wine or two at night.

But sometimes I go months without drinking for whatever reasons and there have been periods in the past where I drank more or harder stuff than I do now.

Nightcaps have never been a sleep aid for me though. I fall asleep really easily.
(10-13-2017, 01:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Mostly I have a glass of wine or two at night.

But sometimes I go months without drinking for whatever reasons and there have been periods in the past where I drank more or harder stuff than I do now.

Nightcaps have never been a sleep aid for me though. I fall asleep really easily.

Yeah, I also used to have a glass of wine to help me go to sleep.
Unfortunately, the wine did put me to sleep, but then 2 hours later
I had to get up to let it out! And let it out again another 2 hours later. hah

Glad I found ZZZquil! I'ts only a 1 oz cap full!
(Pills, still need a sip of water)

I was doing the Zquills for a while and they really do put you to sleep, but I was getting in the habbit of doing it every night so I don't buy them anymore.
(10-13-2017, 08:01 PM)sally Wrote: I was doing the Zquills for a while and they really do put you to sleep, but I was getting in the habbit of doing it every night so I don't buy them anymore.

I don't know about the pills, never used them, but the bottle stuff stuff says "non- habit forming".

I don't seem to have a problem with it, problem with it, problem with it! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

In the winter I sometimes have a shot of Dr. Mcgillicutty peppermint shnopps before bed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-13-2017, 09:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: In the winter I sometimes have a shot of Dr. Mcgillicutty peppermint shnopps before bed.

The peach and butterscotch shots are good too. I had some at the Fall Harvest Festival a few weeks ago.
(10-13-2017, 11:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: In the winter I sometimes have a shot of Dr. Mcgillicutty peppermint shnopps before bed.

The peach and butterscotch shots are good too. I had some at the Fall Harvest Festival a few weeks ago.

Well now, I like Bailey's Irish Cream, "any time" of the year!

But it doesn't put me to sleep! hah

I like to do a qualude before bed
Just kidding. I dont even know what a quaalude is or where to get one or much less spell it.
Hagen Daz
(10-14-2017, 02:46 AM)Love Child Wrote: Hagen Daz

*high five* I like your answer best of all!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like to put on my bra and panties, slip or nightgown before bed.
(10-14-2017, 04:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like to put on my bra and panties, slip or nightgown before bed.

Yeah but do you sip a "nightcap" too after that! hah It may taste different then.