Do you have a nightcap before bed?
(03-11-2019, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Nowadays if I drink anything after 9pm I'm up pissing it out at 2am.

Yeah same here. And also 3am, 4am, 5am......
Looks like I'm gonna need one tonight, that friggin time change messes things up!     15
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Still Hagen Daz
but sometimes Tilamook or Umpqua
But I have scaled back a bit.
I don't know how to moderate.
OOOH I forgot-I started making golden milk or whatever-with tumeric, ginger and it seemed to help me go to sleep.

Friday nights i will often knock off a sixpack of cheap premixed bourbon and cola
(03-12-2019, 12:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Looks like I'm gonna need one tonight, that friggin time change messes things up!     15

I hate when the clocks spring forward, I overslept this morning when normally I just automatically wake up a 6am on my own. So now I guess I need to set the alarm. Something that helps me fall back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night, however, is you inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds and exhale for 8 seconds and then repeat 3 to 5 times. I read that somewhere and it actually works.
Next time I wake up at 3am with a woody I'll try that, but I don't have much faith in it. It's beginning to happen more often for some un-godly reason.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think the reason it works is because it cuts off the oxygen to your brain so your mind stops racing with thoughts. I'm not sure if it will cut off the blood flow to your dick though.
Slam it in the closet door.
(03-12-2019, 09:45 AM)BigMark Wrote: Slam it in the closet door.

That won't put him to sleep, that will "knock him out"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is NOT the way I thought this would go.  47
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.