Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I get committed?
Maggot Offline
Supermod

how do I get committed?

I have a story and Today I received the entire gruesome facts this afternoon:

"Taco" not his real name he's not Mexican or anything in fact I think he's American Indian decent, is a great worker. He is always there never misses any days and is like a bee in a hive. He out works 2-3 other guys, never takes breaks and never takes days off but he has a secret.

He drifted into town 20 months ago and his girlfriend dropped him off in the morning and everything was cool. This went on for a bit and eventually he got a car and was coming in working and kinda keeping to himself. He has a couple kids and I never paid much attention. He came in for the next few months and he said his girlfriend tossed him out and he was looking for an apartment.

He hooked up with a guy that had a house 4 bedrooms was about to have a baby and he moved in, had a bathroom a place to stay and was seeing his kids.

2-3 months ago he started acting weird and doing strange things. I guess his sister knew him well and said that he needed to take medication. I guess he had some weird thing that if he saw in the news a woman was raped, or someone was killed, he thought that it was him and started acting all paranoid............more to come.

10-20-2017 08:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

RE: how do I get committed?

Oh yea, missing some watch battery meds
Lock up all the sharps in the shop

10-20-2017 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Wow. My job suddenly feels more normal now.

10-21-2017 01:14 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

OK there is more and a little more background...... Taco was living with a guy and his family I will call him Burger. I guess it was two weeks ago Taco was getting edgy, he was drinking like a fish and living in a house with Burger and one son (16) one step daughter (15) his wife and a new one year old. I hear Taco was talking to the 15 yr old Daughter about pot and weed trying to get her to try it. The Mother got wind of it and got pissed and raised a stink as she should have.
That weekend Taco got more self medicated than usual and the next day Burger told him "No smoking in the house" butts were everywhere and his wife was bitching because they were being put out in the plates.
Burger went in said no more! That's when taco said "who cares, I don't" and put his butt out in another plate. This led to a pushing match at 9pm and out the back door Taco went stumbling and all rowdy. It was at that point that he started screaming "They're killing the baby, they're killing the children they are a cult" and that's when all the neighbors lights started coming on as Burger stood in the doorway seething.
He started to go after Taco chasing him around the yard. Taco ran into a fence, fell down, got back up and started running towards his car with a bloody nose from running into the fence...............more to come.

10-23-2017 06:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

^ Stephen King you aren’t.

10-23-2017 08:06 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

If I'm that Burger dude I pack homeboys shit up, grab a bat and meet him in the lawn and tell him he don't live there no more. And the bat is there to help convince him if he needs persuading. You dont put that mess by your kids. Or your woman.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
10-23-2017 11:25 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

On the edge of my seat, waiting for the next installment. BTW, I love me some tacos, but this one sounds like it may not be a good taco.

10-24-2017 10:10 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(10-23-2017 08:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  ^ Stephen King you aren’t.

ummmmmm.........Fuck you, you tepid pot of piss.

10-24-2017 10:29 AM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

C'mon Maggot, it's Taco Tuesday. What happened to our woebegone wanderer?

10-24-2017 10:45 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Do you think Burger won't crush his Taco because he's Chicken? If the guy is drunk it should be a Pizza Cake. Whole story sounds Fishy, but either way maggot It's Nacho problem...

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
10-24-2017 10:59 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(10-24-2017 10:45 AM)Jimbone Wrote:  C'mon Maggot, it's Taco Tuesday. What happened to our woebegone wanderer?

I forgot...........I am now spanking myself with a banana fern.

10-24-2017 10:59 AM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(10-24-2017 10:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:  

I need more twists and turns and something to make me scared to turn off the lights.

You can do better.

10-24-2017 11:20 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(10-24-2017 10:59 AM)Donovan Wrote:  Do you think Burger won't crush his Taco because he's Chicken? If the guy is drunk it should be a Pizza Cake. Whole story sounds Fishy, but either way maggot It's Nacho problem...

hah

You and HotD were made for each other.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-24-2017 11:47 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(10-24-2017 11:20 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  
(10-24-2017 10:29 AM)Maggot Wrote:  

I need more twists and turns and something to make me scared to turn off the lights.

You can do better.

true story's are sometimes a bit bland. But its not over and I believe it gets worse or will get worse.

10-24-2017 01:58 PM