Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I get committed?
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: how do I get committed?

Taco has been fired. He was sleeping in his car in the parking lot and like a true nutjob hit the only other car in the lot one night. He denied it but after reviewing the security tape it was him. Also he was sneaking out and guzzling beer every chance he had.
He also hit something with his car that he had bought 8 months ago brand new and the day he was fired he had to stop at a gas station because the radiator was overheating and leaking. Another guy went to pick him up and there he was drinking a beer as the guy from the gas station was staring at him.
I have no clue where he is now and will have to ask around if anyone has some new info.

Merry Christmas Taco!! you steaming hot mess of turdyness.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
12-12-2017 12:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I have mixed feelings about Taco. They seem to be determined by what kind of day I'm having. Today, I have compassion for Taco, tomorrow I might mutter, get your shit together, you sumbitch.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-12-2017 12:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I was seriously debating with myself about turning him in before he kills someone.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
12-12-2017 01:37 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Yea, drop the dime, that someone he runs over might be you

12-12-2017 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Sounds like he was on a bender.

12-12-2017 07:08 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(12-12-2017 07:08 PM)BigMark Wrote:  Sounds like he was on a bender.

Nope, he is in a blender.

12-13-2017 02:40 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I believe that Monday is the day that the Taco birdy lands. hah

01-07-2018 10:57 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(01-07-2018 10:57 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I believe that Monday is the day that the Taco birdy lands. hah
Does anybody know what this means? Anybody?

01-16-2018 03:39 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Lands in jail? *shrugs* Don't know.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-16-2018 04:18 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

hah He was tossed out of the latest house because he put a hole in the wall in the bathroom. When asked about it he said he fell. Now Taco being outta work and all was going to the store and stealing 2 big beers and buying 2 big beers, every couple of hours he would do it again at another store all the while driving a smashed up in the front car. The last I heard he got caught sleeping in his car and had to have someone come and get the car and drive it somewhere so he could get in again. I'm really surprised they didn't hold him for not paying on the car for 4 months or even being in the damn thing. Sometimes it's good being held for a while in a hick town if you're Taco.

The best place for the boy is 6 months to a year in jail to kick his habit and think about his useless life so far. I don't know where he is now but I scan the papers every day looking for the end of the saga.

01-16-2018 08:19 PM