Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHERIN MATHEWS, 3 YS OLD - MISSING/FOUND DEAD, TX
(10-25-2017, 01:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: They are odd birds in my experience.

Christians?
Dots.

Christians too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_n8hm8e2otZ1qcfsc4.gif]

Ugh. You made me laugh in the wrong forum. Like giggling during Mass.

I'm sorry, HotD!
It’s okay Duchess. Laugh away in a thread dedicated to a dead 3-year-old!

Seriously....,you know I don’t care if people bring some levity to the cell block, so long as it doesn’t break LC’s rules.

I’ve cried more than a few times over some of these terrible cases. Sometimes it’s good to laugh in here.
I ain't buying any of his story at all. Why in the fun is the kid up at 3am in the first place?
Developmental disorders or not, his whole story is bullshit.
In the pics she appears to be a happy kid if maybe a little bit FLK
(10-25-2017, 06:34 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I ain't buying any of his story at all. Why in the fun is the kid up at 3am in the first place?
Developmental disorders or not, his whole story is bullshit.
In the pics she appears to be a happy kid if maybe a little bit FLK

You may well be right. It's possible everything the adoptive father is claiming is bullshit.

Babita Kumari worked at the India orphanage from which Sherin was adopted a year ago.

She said she wants to know what happened to the 3-year-old girl. Wesley Mathews has told police that Sherin needed a special diet involving meals at odd hours because she was malnourished.

Those claims puzzle Kumari, who managed the Mother Teresa Orphanage and Children's Home in the city of Nalanda in eastern India's Bihar state, where the girl had lived since infancy.

"Look at the photos of the child. Does she look malnourished?" Kumari said during a Thursday evening phone interview with The Associated Press. "I have so many questions about what happened to her," Kumari said.

According to Kumari, Sherin --then named Saraswati, after the Hindu goddess of wisdom -- was a happy, cheerful child who made everyone smile at the orphanage. "We loved her laughter," Kumari said. "She was a smart child."

Of course.............it's also possible the orphanage is lying because they didn't disclose Sherin's supposed health problems to her adoptive parents.

The autopsy should shed some light on the inconsistencies.

Ref: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caregiver-o...s-answers/
The body of missing toddler Sherin Mathews was released Saturday by the medical examiner in Dallas, Texas. The 3-year-old’s body was sent to a funeral home, though it was unclear to whom the body was released.

Although the autopsy was completed and the body released, Sherin’s cause and manner of death was still pending Sunday. Conflicting accounts from Sherin’s father about what led to her death further muddle the story.

Sherin was adopted by the Mathews two years ago from an orphanage in India. Before her death, her parents reportedly sought treatment for her “multiple special needs,” the Dallas Morning News said Friday. But it remained unclear what those treatments were and whether her father should have been feeding her at 3 a.m. Mathews told police the special diet regimen was an attempt to try and get her to gain weight.

“She was malnourished when she came over here,” Richardson Police Sgt. Kevin Perlich said Friday. “She had developmental issues. She was not your typical 2 or 3-year-old.” As noted upthread, the manager of the orphanage from where Sherin was adopted, however, had alternate claims.

The manager, Mrs. Kumari, also said in a prior interview the child would eat whatever was given to her and never appeared to have issues drinking her milk. Sherin had problems with one eye but was otherwise in good health when she was adopted by the Mathews family, Kumari said.

“Why did they have to make her eat or drink anything at that hour?” said Kumari. “Why was he forcing her? If someone is forcing a drink into the mouth of someone who is crying and sobbing, then even an adult can choke.”

Full story: http://www.ibtimes.com/what-sherin-mathe...ed-2607675
------------------------------------

I'm very curious to learn if the Medical Examiner can confirm or deny the claims of developmental issues and whether Sherin in fact choked to death.
Mother Arrested

[Image: screen-shot-2017-11-16-at-3-09-55-pm.png?w=768&h=481]

The adoptive mother of Sherin was arrested on November 16th after investigators learned that she, her husband, and their biological daughter went out to dinner the night before Sherin was reported missing.

Witnesses at the restaurant told LE that it was just the three of them at the restaurant on the night of October 6th. The couple claims they left Sherin home alone in the kitchen and she was still in the kitchen when they returned 90 minutes later. Makes me wonder if Sherin was already dead or possibly died while home alone.

Sini Mathews is charged with child abandonment or endangerment and her bond has been set for $250,000. The couple's biological 4-year-old daughter was placed in foster care initially; she's now been placed with a relative.

Story: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/16/polic...angerment/
[Image: Custody_hearing_for_Sherin_Mathews__sist...40_360.jpg]

It's been confirmed by autopsy that Sherin did not die by accidentally choking on her milk, which was her adoptive father's second story to police.

While her little body was too decomposed for the Medical Examiner to determine her exact cause of death, the autopsy report concluded that Sherin died of 'homicidal violence'. ;(

Several months before she was reported missing and later found dead, a doctor reportedly informed Child Protective Services that she found several of Sherin’s bones fractured.

The girl's adoptive mother Sini told the doctor she had brittle bones from her the poor diet she had in India, which the doctor determined was not true, and that the fractures formed after she moved away from India.

Both parents are being held at the Dallas County jail. Wesley is held on a $1 million bond and faces a charge of felony injury to a child, and Sini has a bond of $250,000 on a charge of abandoning a child.

Their 4-year-old biological daughter is living with family members and the parents have been denied any visitation rights.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/03/aut...texas.html

Those so called Parents, are not fit to breath Air!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Why do people adopt children just to mistreat them?