Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Duchess!
Blowing-kisses Did you know that my Grandmother didn't need glasses till she was 84?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Woa.
Not sure why this is addressed to Duchess, but I will comment anyway because I do not have glasses and my dad does not have glasses but the rest of my family does. And sometimes my sister's mention it to me, "Don't you think you should get your eyes checked? Are you sure your vision is okay?"
And yes I have my eyes checked and yes they are okay.
But maybe someday, like when I am 84.
(11-02-2017, 08:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Blowing-kisses Did you know that my Grandmother didn't need glasses till she was 84?

No, I did not know that. I'm a tiny bit younger and I wear cheaters sometimes, usually when I want to be able to tell the difference between a pulled thread and a monster spider.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Before that she drank straight from the bottle.
I went to a wedding a year or so ago.

And the Bride at the reception in her beautiful white wedding dress was chugging down beers
all night long straight from the bottle!
It looked so crass! (But that's just me)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have 2020 vision except at night when I'm driving for some reason.
Did you get lasic?
I'm blind as hell in one eye and can't see shit out the other.

Guess they were right, it WILL make you go blind.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-04-2017, 11:30 AM)BigMark Wrote: Did you get lasic?

No my eyes are just naturally healthy. Except while driving at night like I said, then I go blind.
(11-04-2017, 02:05 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 11:30 AM)BigMark Wrote: Did you get lasic?

No my eyes are just naturally healthy. Except while driving at night like I said, then I go blind.

Sounds like "Night Blindness".

Medical Definition of Night blindness:

Night blindness: Impaired vision in dim light and in the dark, due to impaired function of specific vision cells (namely, the rods) in the retina.

The ability of our eyes to quickly view objects as they shift from light to dark areas and the ability to see in dim light or at night.

The abnormality can also result from vitamin A deficiency.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

A song this morning for Duchess for no reason but her team is playing today @ 1pm and I just bet she is preparing everything right now and is happy as all hell right now.

(11-05-2017, 10:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: A song this morning for Duchess for no reason but her team is playing today @ 1pm and I just bet she is preparing everything right now and is happy as all hell right now.

I was in an excellent mood until I had to deal with someone who was a fucking cunt. I musta called her that in my head a dozen times as I was looking at her and listening to her. Fucking cunt. Now I'm back home and getting high. I'm going to reclaim my good mood or die trying.

Thanks for the tune, Maggottyboo. It's a happy song Smiley_emoticons_smile

Go Eagles!
[Image: photofunky.gif]

That's fricken gorgeous. I want to wallow in it.
The liitle pool on the right next to the tree looks perfect.
(11-05-2017, 12:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: photofunky.gif]

BM takes a piss camping in the woods.