Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I feel pretty good.
I bought a new truck, sold my old truck, sold my woodstove and my 1/2" hole puncher. Now I can hook up my propane heater, put away my lawn mower and bring out my snow blower. I have to spin the camper around for the winter but this year I'm way ahead of things. I'm so proud of myself I might even ignore whacking my head on the door header going into the garage to get a beer from my fridge.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A guy from work just called and said he was bringing in a Doe to dress, they like using the shop so they can use the fork truck to hang and skin. I gave him my code and he used his key to get in. He better not toss the scraps in the woods, but he probably will. He had it in the back of his jeep maybe 120 lbs. I sometimes see what he is punching in the computer and a tick will walk across the paperwork. It's unnerving as I remember doing that shit before.
Ew gross, I fucking hate ticks.
(11-02-2017, 09:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: A guy from work just called and said he was bringing in a Doe to dress, they like using the shop so they can use the fork truck to hang and skin.

If I were into that kinda thing I could shoot them like fish in a barrel in my own yard.

The very first thing I thought of upon reading all that was seeing them hanging from trees in so many yards growing up. I don't recall ever finding that unusual or disgusting but if I saw it now I would probably mutter "hick". I don't know what happened to me to change my opinion, probably moving away from the North Country. I know damn well that all people who hunt are not hicks, that's just me being snarky about a carnivore.

Another thing - when you kill a deer here, you have to take it to the DOT yard and get it tagged, I don't recall anyone ever doing that back home.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here you tag it yourself then go to any station so they get the statistics male/female weight. A station can be any sports shop.
(11-03-2017, 04:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 09:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: A guy from work just called and said he was bringing in a Doe to dress, they like using the shop so they can use the fork truck to hang and skin.

If I were into that kinda thing I could shoot them like fish in a barrel in my own yard.

The very first thing I thought of upon reading all that was seeing them hanging from trees in so many yards growing up. I don't recall ever finding that unusual or disgusting but if I saw it now I would probably mutter "hick". I don't know what happened to me to change my opinion, probably moving away from the North Country. I know damn well that all people who hunt are not hicks, that's just me being snarky about a carnivore.

Another thing - when you kill a deer here, you have to take it to the DOT yard and get it tagged, I don't recall anyone ever doing that back home.

Our neighbors never hung their deer high enough. Our golden retriever was always stealing them and bringing them home to her Master (Mom).
I found some Christmas cards from 75-80 from Hallmark w/Disney the colors are bright and the backing is whiter than Jonathan Winters ass on his first birthday, So considering the iridescent paint they used, do you think it would be OK to send to the younger kids on my list?

[Image: pg8s8kbnc646.jpg]

They are very vibrant in comparison to my crappy photo's.
(12-03-2017, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: do you think it would be OK to send to the younger kids on my list?

Absolutely!
hell yeah, we all ate lead and look at us.
That's what I thought........If I'm good enough for radiation therapy everyone else should be. I'm kidding but really, these things are vibrant and they wont be for long so, I should get rid of them. Thanks, I like your input.
(12-03-2017, 09:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: hell yeah, we all ate lead and look at us.

You think iridescent paint has lead in it?
(12-03-2017, 10:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 09:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: hell yeah, we all ate lead and look at us.

You think iridescent paint has lead in it?

To late, I just mailed them 9pm Sunday 123 ,,,,,,,,,,,the sun will rise. Smiley-rolling-joint
Those vintage cards are really cool Mags. I think we had a box of them when I was little. I remember loving the Bambi and Winnie the Poo card from somewhere.