Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD
Love Child Offline
Mocker

RE: GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD

The year after one of the major forest fires they used ash from one of the burnt trees in the forest. It was pretty touching.

03-25-2018 07:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(03-25-2018 06:33 PM)sally Wrote:  
(03-25-2018 01:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  Happy Palm Sunday!

As many know, this is the day Jesus enters Jerusalem, walks on palms laid at his feet and rides as a King on a donkey.

John 12:13

They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting “Hosanna, blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!”

I've read that if you take the palm fronds home after church and stick them up your ass that it will bring you good fortune. They must be blessed by a higher up, however. You can't just go to the craft store and buy the ones imported from China.

Not your best material Sal, I’ve heard better from you.

03-25-2018 09:27 PM

sally Away
sally

"Hey kids, it's Sunday Funday. We are going to church to learn all about how Jesus entered Jerusalem and the people worshiped him with palm branches. If you're real lucky son you might be able to take a palm frond home and hang it on your wall along with his cross".

No thanks dad, I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder.

03-25-2018 10:40 PM

sally Away
sally

You're brainwashing your kids, MS. It's a terrible mistake to push your kids into something they can't fully comprehend. Because they can no longer think for themselves when a belief is continually pushed on them. That's something I think people should able to decide on their own when they're adults. It's an awful thing to do to a kid who isn't able to make up their own mind and relies on you for guidance. It's actually really bad for many reasons and I don't support it at all. It contributes greatly to our generation of fucked up kids.

03-25-2018 11:12 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

Sally, I’m sure you’re right.

03-26-2018 09:10 AM