Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD
Mark 6.9

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall walk him.
For Unto Us A Child Is Given, A Son Is Born.

Merry Christmas!
(12-25-2017, 01:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: For Unto Us A Child Is Given, A Son Is Born.

[Image: 3c603629c9ee6208fc28c2401589af80.jpg]
_WHAT CHILD BE DIS_
May God who has called us forth from the dust of the Earth, and claimed us as children of Light, strengthen you on your journey into life renewed.

The Lord bless you and keep you.

The Lord’s face shine upon you with grace and mercy.

The Lord look upon you with favor and give you peace.
I drink to your health when I'm with you,
I drink to your health when I'm alone,
I drink to your health so often,
I'm starting to worry about my own!
Is Easter really on April fools day this year? I really see Gods gift in the spring, we are a lucky and rare people and sometimes I have to contemplate how much the gift of this earth to humans was. We only have ourselves to blame for all of our troubles. Many believe humans are wiser than God and that bugs me a bit but when I see his work it humbles me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's really not that hard to have consideration for your fellow man.
Think of no possessions..........I wonder if you can.
(02-18-2018, 02:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Think of no possessions..........I wonder if you can.

I did and it made me feel sad.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-18-2018, 02:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is Easter really on April fools day this year? I really see Gods gift in the spring, we are a lucky and rare people and sometimes I have to contemplate how much the gift of this earth to humans was. We only have ourselves to blame for all of our troubles. Many believe humans are wiser than God and that bugs me a bit but when I see his work it humbles me.

Amen man! Woo Hoo! Thats what is is about.

Yes, Easter really is on April Fools Day.

The time changes soon. Three weeks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My wife just picked up a cute Easter dress for my daughter.

We’ll be in Palm Springs and will try to find a church to attend.

Went to a service in Hanalei last year in Kauai. Their pastor was very long-winded.

Wrap up the sermon in 15 mins or less. That’s all I ask.
The Reverend Billy Graham has passed.

By all accounts, a true example of what a Christian should be.

As far as I know, he conducted himself with dignity and Walked the Walk.

RIP, you sir left the world a better place.

I’ve heard “On Eagles Wings” at a handful of funerals and it’s a real tear-jerker.

“You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
Who abide in His shadow for life
Say to the Lord, My refuge,
My Rock in Whom I trust.

And he will lift you up on eagle’s wings
Bear you on the breath of dawn
Make you to shine like the sun
And hold you in the palm of his hand.

This is just the beginning.

Again, RIP Rev Graham.
(02-21-2018, 10:39 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Reverend Billy Graham has passed.

This is just the beginning.

Are you saying Franklin is not far behind?

Maybe Joy Behar could give the eulogy.
How much money did he make?
Net worth 25 million at the time of his death. I'd say that's a humble, modest living.
That doesn't include his real estate and mansion either. Fuck Billy Graham and fuck you too, MS. You goddamn moron.
I always find it amazing that Atheist's attack religion and the people promoting it with a vengeance but will allow a politician and a celebrity a pass. I think Billy really believed what he preached and did so without notes, teleprompter's or anything else. He did more good than bad with the money he had and that say's quite a bit for a person that lived 99 years believing what he preached. It's really not a common trait and all in all he did good with his life, much more than I ever did. Hell, people win the powerball and never do so much.

It's a relative argument from any side even though I never listened to him I know good came from what he accomplished and that outweigh's any perceived wrongdoing.

So.......... fuck you Sally and your stupid drunken rant.
Fuck politicians and celebrities too. They're not preaching the word of God, however. And I'm not an atheist.

If you're going to speak the word of God and highly profit off of it to the point that you have more money than God, I don't see that very admirable. You're certainly no mother Teresa when your children are CEO's of your multi-million dollar business. My grandfather was a Methodist minister and he lived a very modest life, he wouldn't dream of living beyond that, it's not right.
Here Maggot. With just one gift of $50 you will secure your spot in heaven today. It's for the good of the world.

https://billygraham.org/give/give-online/