Gift or bribe?
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I don't care if you play fair or not. Sin is hardly my idol. But whatever. You rationalize this shit in your head however you want.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.
Oh gosh. That really hurts when you say that. ::rotfl::

Okay, if you'd like further details, there's this:

Quote:You rationalize this shit in your head however you want.

First you wrote that 'no one is that callous' for ignoring the many gifts and bundles of money she got, and then you tried to say that it doesn't matter because it happened two years agoand I should let it go. Who's rationalizing shit in this thread again? Yeah, that'd be you.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

IF that is what happened, you need to let it go. I however do not think that is the case. However, it has NOTHING to do with me. How Sin feels about you and vice versa has nothing to do with how I feel about you. For a long time I thought you were ok. I even asked Moose to back off and leave you alone. Then you start your shit on me and well I will only sit and take it for so long. I really have no idea what your problem with me is. Obviously, this goes way beyond mocking. You have formed an opinion of me based on what you have seen on a MOCK forum. Plus, you put way too much energy into hating me on a forum. This is the internet. I can assure you that I do not present my best here. In fact, to be completely honest I don't have it in me to be a great mocker. I can admit that. I am a nice person and just don't possess that mean gene. Don't get me wrong, I can strike back when provoked. I just don't normally initiate this bullshit.

Seriously, if you have such a problem with me. Ignore me. Unless, you just enjoy all this back and forth too much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Wow, this shit really has to be the internet's worst soap opera right now.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Wow, this shit really has to be the internet's worst soap opera right now.
You are absolutley right.
Middle Finger Wrote:Wow, this shit really has to be the internet's worst soap opera right now.

You got that right MF.

Ramsey, follow your own advice then. Just let it go and stop trying to justify yourself to LMPP. If it's no concern to you let it go.
Not quite, I don't think Ramsey's chimed in about her hot chocolate fuck buddy yet.
How the fuck does this have anything to do with that bitch Ramsey? I seriously think you should ban her Frank. She seems to be trying very hard to be in the "crowd"

Ya'll don't KNOW her do you? I'm confused as a gay guy at a pussy conference right now.
ramseycat Wrote:In fact, to be completely honest I don't have it in me to be a great mocker. I can admit that. I am a nice person and just don't possess that mean gene.
I don't know if thats entirely true. You have the abilility to annoy the hell out of a person like no one else here can. Like MF said, even your snorts are annoying. Good job ::thumbs::
Ramsey doesn't realize that she is not only a Soup Chicken Queen, but she's the Paragon of Mediocrity.
86 112
You flatter her.
Who all on mock do you consider a soup chicken...

hey, that could make a poll. I'm lazy, do it for me.
::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao::
NOW please. Make sure you put some soup roosters on there too. There are some mighty chickenish dudes round these parts.
[user=85]Momster[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao::
NOW please. Make sure you put some soup roosters on there too. There are some mighty chickenish dudes round these parts.

The chief rooster, otherwise known as Anonymoose, has left the henhouse leaving MF as the new head soup rooster at Mock.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Frank always reminded me of Foghorn Leghorn.

[Image: foghorn.jpg]
sally Wrote:Frank always reminded me of Foghorn Leghorn.

[Image: foghorn.jpg]
::lmao::