Coincidental numbers
Do you have any?

My oldest daughter was born on my mom's birthday( my mom was so happy that she got drunk and they kicked her out of the hospital) and my son was born on my dad's older brother's birthday who died at birth. I don't know what the odds of that are, but it's kind of weird.
Wow!

My daughter was born on my mom’s birthday too.
I'd just started dating a guy like 15 years ago when he asked me what month I was born.

So, I told him "October". He said both his ex-wife and his ex-girlfriend were born on the same day in October and it would freak him out if I had the same birthday as those crazy bitches. I asked him what day and, yep, trifecta.

It didn't last long because he turned out to be crazy himself, but it was a good wild time for a bit.
Me and my sister are Irish twins.
I'm trying to picture what your twin sister would look like. Does she have a mustache and is called Big Martha?
And sideburns.
Near coincidental. One of my older brothers and me were born a year and week apart. One of my grandmother's birthdays was the day before mine.
I bet it was the same moon phase.
I just got my powerball numbers. I really hope that physic connection was right. Only because she knew my Mothers maiden name, my birthday and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.