Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
non-dominant hand day
(08-05-2018, 10:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: Today is "lick your ice cream cone sensually day"  

On it!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-05-2018, 10:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 10:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: Today is "lick your ice cream cone sensually day"  

On it!

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3  I am visualizing that now!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I typed this with ym non-dominant hand!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I can tell!

Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-09-2013, 07:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: Using the non-dominant hand today took twice as long as did the dominant hand. However, whatever was needed to be done, got done!    hah

I've heard that if you sit on your non-dominant hand until it goes numb and then jerk off with it, it will feel like someone else is doing it. It's a good way to get some strange without actually having to pick up a prostitute.
(08-05-2018, 03:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 07:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: Using the non-dominant hand today took twice as long as did the dominant hand. However, whatever was needed to be done, got done!    hah

I've heard that if you sit on your non-dominant hand until it goes numb and then jerk off with it, it will feel like someone else is doing it. It's a good way to get some strange without actually having to pick up a prostitute.

hah hah hah hah

Did you ever comb your hair with you non- dominant hand, I did it ain't pretty! hah