Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lights
I saw a discussion online about people's light preferences.

If electric bills were not an issue what would be your ideal lighting situation at home? How do you prefer the lights to be during the day or at night?

Some were talking about the bodies natural desire to have low lights at night-and that is something I had not thought about.

I prefer low lighting all the time. I think it's more cosy than full on bright lights. I have electric candle type lights throughout my home and I use a lot of flameless candles as well. I like them because I don't have to run around turning them all off, I can use the remote.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Much prefer natural lighting and not a fan of overhead unless working or cooking.
I like bright lighting. The brighter the better. Hate low lighting especially in restaurants. Can't read the menu.
Like accent type lighting

[Image: STL-003-retouched.2002061314358.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm not really sure what I prefer. I just know that I like a gradual decent into darkness at night. Whenever I go to my sister's house it is very dark and it feels depressing to me. For her it is calming.
It also depends on where I've been or worked all day. I do like natural light. I tend to turn all the lights on when I get home and then gradually turn them off as the night goes on.
But if I've been in a bright office with whatever those annoying lights are then I don't mind coming home and not turning on lights right away.